Part 29

The next day everyone woke up late and they decided to go for lunch outside. Manav and Unnati had to go for the photoshoot afterwards because at 3 p.m Manav has a flight back home.

The gang had their lunch with a lot of fun and they were all enjoying their time together. Suddenly Manav received a message the message was from no filter who wanted to invite everyone for a pre valentine party on the 10th of Feb(after two days).

Manav read the message and then he informed the rest about it.

Ash-I won't be there, I am going back tomorrow.

Add-Same, I am going on that day in the morning.

Ash-It means it is just us. (pointing at the rest of the people)

U-So should we go?

R-I think we should.

T-I also think we should.

The gang decided to go to the party and then the next day the gang will leave for Punjab. Soon the lunch party was over and everyone went to their respective places.

Unnav went to the creator21 studio first where they did a fun photo shoot and then later they rushed back to damnfam house where they shot many reels and took some cute pictures.

After they were done. there was some time before Manav leaves for Punjab and Manav wanted to do something special for Unnati at that time so the two went upstairs at damnfam house. Entering Manav's room Unnat saw a bouquet there.

U-Wow who is this for?

M-My girlfriend

U-What?

M-Obviously they are for you.

U-Oh really thanks.

M-I have something for you.

U-What?

M-For that you need to close your eyes

U-Why yaar?

M-Just close them.

U-Okay.

After Unnati closed her eyes, Manav then kneeled on his knees and then removed a box from his pocket.

M-Now open your eyes.

U-Manav what is this?

M-This is a proposal ring for you, now dont ask anything and listen to me.

M-Unnati Malharkar will you marry me?

U-Manav we are anyways getting married.

M-So i am now official proposing you now say yes or no?

U-Umm yes.

M-Thank God you said yes now I can stand up.

With that, he stood up and made her wear that  ring

M-Now this ring is from me to take a step forward and make you my fiance

U-I just loved the whole thing thank you(with that she kissed his lips and the two continued kissing)

Soon, Manav went to the airport and then to Punjab. On the other side, AkTk and Aasan went for a double date, the four of them enjoyed a lot and then Aasan went to Aashnas house and Aktk went to damnfam house.

GUYS, A SHORT BUT NICE CHAPTER... THOSE WANTING AASAN'S PART YOU GUYS NEED TO WAIT A BIT..