Part 46

After the party, everyone thought of going home and relaxing, however that is not what happened. The gang were outside the hall where Unnati and Manav were saying their byes to their parents.

After that Unnav joined the gang and seeing them Rishab asked,

R-Guys what are we doing now?

T-Rishu we are going home, right we need to pack also

Unnati looked at Arsh and Aashna, when the two of them gave her a nod is when she said,

U-Guys we need to go somewhere.

S-Where?

Ars-That you need to see.

U-Yes it is a surprise so since we have three cars. Manav will drive one, Arsh the second one and Sanket the third one.

ARS-And as always Unnati and Rishu will be with Manav

Aas-And i will go with Sanku and Addy

U-Arsh will go with Aktk.

U-Since only me, Aashna and Arsh know the plan so we will be guiding you all okay.

M-Okay

With that everyone went to their respective cars. Arsh was leading them all. Soon they reached Unnati's beach house in Mumbai.

M-Unsu what are we doing here?

U-Lets go inside and see for yourself.

With that, she held his hand and took him inside while the rest followed. As soon as they stepped inside the lights were switched on and Manav saw the poster of his song, besides that, was a poster of Tanzeel's song

He was just seeing the posters that he did not realise when Unnati had gone away. Unnati moved towards the centre and then said.

U-Guys welcome to the surprise party for Manav and Tanzeel and also the poster launch for their songs.

Everyone just cheered while Aashna and Ashi brought Manzeel towards the centre table where the cakes were placed.

Manav moved towards Unnati and hugged her.

M-Thank you 

U-Your most welcome

with that, they cut the cake and partied for a long time. Arsh then suggested going back home since everyone needed to pack. Unnati was cleaning up the table when she received U-a call from her sister.

U-Yes Hani

H-Well i want to tell you something 

U-What?

H-So you know today we all called the priest, right?

U-I know so what happened?

Flashback.

Unnati's parents after the function went home along with them Manav's parents also joined them. Soon the priest they had invited arrived and after looking at the stars and all the priest then said.

P-There is only one nice date for this year and two other dates are for next year.

M.M-Obviously this year 

U.M-Okay pandit Ji what is the date for this year?

P- The date is.. 

Flashback

U-So what date has been decided?

H-Well the date decided is 20th September.

U-Ohh and what else did you guys decide.

H-Nothing else was decided Aunty said that she wanted the two of you to be there.

U-Okay Hani i will talk to you later.

Unnati then said bye to her sister and was about to move towards the car when Manav came towards her and helped her by taking the small things she was holding while Unnati closed the door of the farmhouse.

Soon Manav ignited the car and then moved to the roads. Since Manav had to drop Unnati home it was the two of them only in the car, Rishu decided to go with Arsh. 

M-So who were you talking to.

U-Hani called to tell me about the wedding dates.

 M-So what is decided?

U-September the 20th

M-Okay

U-Are you fine with that date?

M-Yes i thought that mom will want an earlier date since she is so excited for you to be her daughter in law.

U-Mom is excited Hani told me that there are two dates for next year that aunty straight away refused. She said she wants dates for this year.

M-Lets see what will happen.

Soon they reached Unnati's house and after saying byes Manav went home.

Manav reached Damnfam house and as expected everyone was playing games on the PS. 

Manav seeing them relaxing, thought that they must have packed their bags.

M-Guys have you done all your packing?

R-Not yet 

M-So why are you relaxing so much?

Ar-Deenu we will pack later.

M-Okay, i am going to pack now because i need to edit some videos.

With that Manav packed his bag, after that he edited his videos and then slept. While the other three boys played till late at night, later on, they packed their bags at around 4;50 A.m and then they went to sleep.

The boys hardly got any sleep because they all had an early morning flight. So Manav woke them up after two hours of their sleep and soon they got ready and met the rest of them at the airport.

OKAY GUYS NEXT PART IN A BIT....