NOT AN UPDATE......

OKAY, GUYS... I AM BACK...

As you know this is not an update rather this is a let's talk and where I was all this time chat.....

First of all, I would like to apologize for keeping you all waiting for an update and also i would like to apologize for not responding to your comments lately... trust me when i say i did not know when i will be back so i did not know how to respond to your questions....

Anyway, i am now back...

So to begin with...

where was I for the past three weeks?

Those who private messaged me on Wattpad and Instagram know that I had a lot of family health issues going on. 

So three week back, on Sunday my dad had slight symptoms of covid so he thought of getting himself tested, after he got his results that were positive my rest of the family also tested for covid. While we all tested negative my elder sister's results were positive.

So on one side, my dad and sister were in isolation on the other side my dad's brother and his sister also tested positive.

Fortunately and thanks to all the prayers and wishes most of my family is now doing well. However, on Friday I lost my aunt who was really serious with Covid... While she passed away my dad is still in the hospital but fortunately, he is fine and hopefully, he will be back home...

Guys, all I want to say is that till last year covid was luckily non-existence for me since no one I knew had it but now I realised that how serious this illness is... As my reader and friends, I request all of you take necessary precautions for covid and stay at home as much as you can...

WHAT MY PLANS ARE?

So guys earlier I had asked when I should stop this book and I got a lot of positive response to it... All I can say is that I will write this book till July... after July I will be leaving Wattpad forever... That does not mean that I will leave the book at the edge.. i will try to come up with a positive end to my book... something you guys will remember and enjoy...

Secondly, just a few chapters later... my book will kick Mrunu out... Yes guys Mrunu was just a cameo for me.... she will be out soon...

Thirdly, I plan to not include a lot of AkTk, Aasan or Unnav romantic scenes in the next few chapters... that is because I plan to bring a judai and heartbreak chapter also.... so please don't ask for their romantic for theirs.

WHAT I WANT YOU GUYS TO DO?

So guys, recently I realised that due to mean comments on damnfam youtube videos I have also started thinking bad about damnfam...

What happened was that last week Sanket had three accomplishments that were his youtube channel reaching 400k, he had his song realise and his Instagram reaching 700k. Although damnfam congratulated him for his insta and song no one did the same for his youtube.... The only thought I had was that they are ignoring him... 

To be honest that thought was really bad and killing me.. I felt like why am I thinking like that.... 

So my point is that I feel like we should erase all these thoughts and support damnfam... they are doing their best to entertain us and the best thing we can do is support them.....

QUESTION TIME?

So guys today's questions are...

1)How do you want me to kick Mrunu?

2)Should i bring Ani into my chapters?

3)If Unnav breaks who should Manav be in a relationship be with?

4)If i want to take a leap, for how long should the leap be?

THINK AND GIVE ME AN ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS AND ALSO KEEP COMMENTING... I JUST LOVE YOUR COMMENTS...