Part 47

Manav and the boys met up with the rest of them at the airport an hour before their flight. Due to the covid regulations, everyone had to wear a mask and stay at a distance.

Unnati was very sleepy so she just kept her head on Manav's shoulder and slept. The rest of them were very excited to go to Goa. Arsh was making a list of what he has to do while Manav was booking the cars they will be using.

Soon Neerja and the creator 21 team also came.

The head then explained to them the theme of not using cash and instead of using Amazon pay, also they were told about the challenge that will be happening amongst the nine of them.

Everyone was so excited about all of this, soon the flight was announced and they all went towards their boarding counter. Unnati and Manav were holding hands and just enjoying their pre-marriage vacation.

It took them 1 hour and 20 minutes to reach Goa. As soon as the gang reached the Goa Airport, their faces had a smile and everyone was inhaling the air over there that had the wonderful sea smell also.

Soon they went to their apartment via the cars they had booked. When they reached the place everyone was so happy seeing the positive environment of the place. Soon the rooms were decided for everyone and they decided to freshen up before they start shooting for the video.

Unnati was sharing her room with Ashi while Aashna was alone. Soon she got ready and went down to find only Arsh sitting on the balcony. Unnati realised that it has been so long since she and Arsh had their long talks.

Deciding to use this time to talk to him, she first went to make tea for the two of them and then she went towards him.

Unnati cleared her through for Arsh's attention, when Arsh looked at her she forwarded the cup of tea and then sat beside him.

U-Paa you came down early

Ars-Yes i came down very early wanted to sit here and look at the view.

U-Well the view is very nice, by the way, did you realise after how long we both are sitting together and having our one to one conversation.

A-Yes it has been long since we did so

U-So what is new in your life paa?

A-Well nothing new apart from the offers I got.

U-What offer?

A-There is an institute in Mumbai that wants me to teach youngsters yoga and also I recently got a call from tedtalk they want me to be a presenter there.

U-Wow Paa both the offers are so nice have you said yes to any.

A-I have said yes to the tedtalk one but the yoga one is still doubtful.

U-What is the doubt?

A-Well they want me to teach students online and also physical but they want me to be a full time teacher there, if I agree then when will I be able to make content after all I am a content creator and that is my permanent job so I cannot say yes to it.

U-Its okay I know you can manage well with all this. I am just happy that you will be appearing at tedtalk.

A-Well i am also excited for that now tell me what is up with you?

U-Nothing much apart from the fact that the wedding dates have been decided.

A-Really?of when?

U-I will tell you that later

A-Okay

with that the two drank their tea, after a while Manav and Sanku came down. Seeing them Unnati asked if they wanted something to drink.

To which Sanket thought of teasing her,

S-Vahini you are behaving like a house owner already

U-Really Sanku

S-Yes any ways now that you have asked me about it i want to eat something

U-What?

M-Unsu just give us anything that is there in the fridge.

U-Okay

She went and brought the bowl of fruits that were there in the fridge, giving them that bowl she sat near Manav.

U-So what are we doing now?

M-We need to shoot the trip video for my channel.

S-So today we will be at home only.

M-Yes and from tomorrow we need to start with our activities and all.

Soon everyone joined the four of them and with that Manav and the creative team shoot the video. After that the gang were given the activities plan to everyone and soon they all went to sleep.

DONE FOR NOW...

GUYS JUST A REQUEST PLEASE BARE WITH MY CHAPTERS AND DONT REQUEST FOR ANY COUPLE SCENES... MY FOCUS IS TO SHOW DAMNFAM ALSO SO PLZ GIVE ME SOME TIME AND SPACE TO WRITE THIS BOOK IN MY WAY.