THE END FINAL PART

After 7 months

We are in Lonavala and it is currently 2 at night. The streets are empty and there is no one around. 

But we see someone who is driving his car and probably is looking for something.

Let's see who the person is....

Ohh it is none other than Mr Mnv but what is he doing here and that too at this time?

Manav's P.ov

Hi guys, I know you must be wondering what I am doing wandering around at this time. Well, all this started exactly 7 months ago during Arshfam's wedding.

Flashback

I was so happy that finally we have our last member of damnfam join us today. Cant believe that Arsh, my deenu, is getting married and that too to no one else but my best friend Kirti. Yes, Arsh finally decided to confess his feelings for her and now here they are looking the happiest with eachother.

Looking at Arsh, how happy he was with his lady love all I can do is pray for the two to always be happy. And speaking for lady love, where is my lady love? the one who has brought light to my dark world.

Manav then looked around to see Unnati busy with the guest. Manav signed at how his love is tired but still trying to keep everything in control. Clearly, her face shows tiredness.

M-But why does she look so weak?

He wondered. He then went towards her and held her hand.

M-Are you okay?

U-Yes i am why?

M- You look sick and very pale. let me see if you have a fever.

After checking her forehead, 

M-There is no fever

U-Manav i am fine, just a bit tired but it is all okay

M-Yaar unnati why can't you just sit for a while....there are many people over here who can work why don't you just relax.

U-Manav it is fine.....I am just helping out nothing else.

M-I dont trust you lets go to the doctor now...you also sound very tired.

U-Look let us enjoy the wedding now and then we will go to the doctor okay

M-Unnati why do I feel like you are hiding something from me

U-There is nothing like...

Before Unnati could complete her sentence she fainted. Manav was really worried when he felt Unnati fall in his arms. On realising that she has fainted he carried her to their room, silently so that no one is bothered.

After making her lay on the bed, he called the doctor.

Soon the doctor came and after checking Unnati the doctor came out of the room with a smile.

D-congrats Mr Chabbra she is.....

Flashback Ends

Manav's POV

Yes, you heard it right... Unnati and I are pregnant, exactly 5 weeks later we would be holding our baby in our hand.

Time moves so fast, it seems like just yesterday when I first met Unnati and now we both are inseparable and now we will have someone call us mom dad. 

Unnati already rocks like a mother. The way she takes care of everyone shows how caring she is and about me, well I am doing the father duties really well. And that is why I am out at two looking for a shop that sells Cheetos because Madam wants to eat Cheetos with ketchup.

I know it is a weird combination but whatever she has been craving lately has been weird. She would mix sweet with sour food and sometimes she would want to eat healthy salad. 

Anyways, let us stop complaining about my dear wife and get back to mission Cheetos.

Manav's pov ends.

Manav finally found the Cheetos packets and then he went home. Reaching home he found Unnati and Rishu(her food partner) watching Tom and Jerry while eating ice cream.

M-Here you go Madam your Cheetos packets.

U-Thank you

With that Unnati and Rishu started having Cheetos and Ice cream. While they were enjoying their snacks Manav and Rhea just went to sleep on the couch.

This has been a usual scene at the damnfam house where Unnati and Rishu would be eating something at night while Rhea and Manav would be sleeping at the couch waiting for them to finish with their food.

This continued for two more weeks and then finally one day, Unnati felt some contractions.

Since this was not the first pregnancy in the house everyone was rather prepared and as soon as Unnati realised that her pain has increased everyone was prepared to leave for the hospital.

After being in labour for 35 hours, Unnati finally gave birth to a healthy baby boy.Manav who was all this while beside her could not stop crying when he for the first time heard his baby cry. He just kissed an unconscious Unnati and then took his baby for the very first time.

After Unnati was checked and so was the baby the two were shifted to the room and then manav brought the baby to Unnati who was eagerly waiting for him.

Manav and Unnati kissed their son and then they said.

Unnav-You have come as a blessing for us and you are our wish, you are our MANNAT

With that they named their sons name Mannat.

The gang entered in and then they said.

This is the end, welcome our MANNAT.

This is it UNNAV IS FOR LIFE. UNNAV ARE A LIFE.

IT IS UNNAV FOR LIFE.

THE END......

OKAY, GUYS, UNNAV FOR LIFE ENDS HERE.....

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CONCEPT AND THE WRITING.

WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO BECAME A PART OF THIS JOURNEY. 

WITHOUT YOU I COULD NOT HAVE GONE SO FAR WITH THE BOOK.

I LOVE YOU GUYS... AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE.....

TILL NEXT TIME. 

KEEP ON LIKING UNNAV AND KEEP ON ENJOYING IT......