part 26

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLHJI_2nZ-a/?igshid=vck2dzzvncuw

The next morning.

Unnati woke up a bit late and then went to damnfam house. As decided before Aashna was not there and so was Sanku. The whole group started to discuss for Aashna's party.

Arsh-I think we should do a theme party this time.

T- That's a good idea but what theme should we keep.

R-How about a colour theme?

U-No, it will seem all uniformed.

T-That's true let me ask what Khushi thinks?

K-(who was on the call with them)- I think we should have our theme to be related to a show honey likes.

T-We cant do f.r.i.e.n.d.s because we have done it before.

Addy-How about g.o.t(Game Of Thrones)

U-No G.O.T is too outdated plus I dont think we will get the decor for it.

K-That is true

The gang was in deep thought of what to do for the theme when suddenly all of them got an idea and they all said,

The Office.

T-Yes that's a good idea.

They all then decided their characters and also Unnati and Tanzeel took the responsibility of organizing the decor.

After all these discussions, everyone went to do their work while Unnati stayed back and thought to post the photoshoot pictures.

After she posted the picture she got a message from Manav.

M-Looking hot.

U-Thank you 

M-Yaar why did you not show me this pic?

U-It was meant to be a surprise

M-Well that surprise was really good anyway how is Aashna's birthday party plan going on.

U-Well the planning is going on really well. You know we have planned to do an office theme party.

M-Really that is so nice, so what character have you chosen.

U-I won't tell you since you now I will show it to you tomorrow.

M-But i might not come tomorrow so how will you tell me.

U-Umm I will not talk to you the whole time tomorrow and about my character you can see it in the damnfam video then.

M-That is not fair why will you not talk to me?

U-Because you are not coming tomorrow so I am angry with you.

M-That is not fair yaar.

U-Everything is fair in love and war baby(she said it in a teasing manner)