COCKTAIL PARTY.

The girls and boys are getting ready for the party.

Back To The Story.

Everyone had arrived at the hall apart from the three damnfam girls. As previously decided there was media also who was invited to cover the whole thing.

Lets see whom they are interviewing right now.

Missmalini-Hello guys and welcome back to our channel. Today the team is out for an event. Wanna know whose

(Turned the camera towards the board that had Unnav's wedding function written on it with a picture of damnfam)

M. m-Yes guys you geuessed it right, we are here to cover the cocktail party of one of your favourite influencer couple and part of the biggest and most famouse youtube group damnfam. This is their pre-wedding party and we have been invited to cover the whole function so lets see the people from tiktok community and youtube family that have been invited today.

N. M-Seems like our first celeb for Unnav's wedding is non-other then Manjul and Ritu

M. M-Hi guys.

Manjul-Hi,

Ritu-Hi

MissMalini -So Manjul how does it feel to be a part of Unnav's party today

Manjul -Well it seems good. It actually throws be back to the time when Unnati and Manav met and I was there to witness their awkwardness. I still remember the way these two were shy to even perform together and now they are getting married it seems to be unreal but at the same time all I can wish to them is the best married life.

MissMalini-That is so sweet, so Ritu what do you think about Unnav? And how do you plan to enjoy todays party?

Ritu-Unnav are the cuttest couple that I currently know of and just like Manjul said all I can say is that wish them a good and prosperrous marred life.

Ritu-As of the party, I am here to meet all my old friends that I could not see due to covid and just have the best day of my life with them.

MissMalini-Wow your excitemnt shows how pumped up you are for the night, so without taking more of your time thank you for the interview and will see you guys inside.

R&M-Thank you.

MissMalini-So guys that was Manjulla and Ritu now lets see who has arrived.

A car stopped near the gate and there came out the girls of the night.

MissMalini-Well our next interviees are none other than the lady of the hour along with her girls gang.

MissMalini-Welcome Unnati. Aashna and Ashi

MissMalini-Hi Guys,

AUA-Hello

MissMalini-So are you excited for today?

AUA-Yes we are

MIssMalini- Well you guys look nice so whats the plan for tonight

As-The plan is really simple, we are just going to enjoy our time together

MissMalini- That seems nice, so Unnati who all are invited today, I mean are they also invited for the begining of your new life

T-Well those invited will come and who are invited you guys will see, all I can say is that today all the people who were part of my past, present and will be part of my future will be here.

U-Now if you excuse us we don't really want to upset our friends by arriving late for our party today.

Missmalini-Sure you can go, we also don't want your mr. Mnv to be angry at you for being late today.