part 63

After having dinner with Unnati's parents the two went to their room and Unnati first went to the washroom.

While Unnati was in the washroom, Manav was seated on the bed and just scrolling through his phone. Soon Unnati came out and then the two were wondering what to do.

U-Lets watch a movie

M-What movie should we watch

U-Any but not a horror movie.

M-Okay then let's see Tom and Jerry movie.

U-No i want to watch that in the theatre with Tanzu

M-Only with Tanzu 

U-I mean with everyone else also but for now let's watch an Indian movie

M-Lets watch the girl on the train

U-Okay do you want something to eat?

M-No but want to have chocolate

U-Okay

With that, she went towards her special corner where she had a bucket.

Opening the bucket she removed the chocolate bar for Manav and for herself she removed the packets of Cheetos.

She then gave Manav his chocolate.

M-Its so weird how you actually live with food in your room.

U-Well i don't find it weird in fact my bed mostly has food beside me every day, just now I don't have anything besides me

M-I remember the damnfam igtv the way you shot that and how you emptied the whole bucket and showing everyone how much you are munching during the lockdown

U-Well that was fun to shoot, a fun fact that day I asked mom to shoot me and that was the first time during the lockdown the Mama had entered my room.

M-What?

U-Yes normally she never comes inside the room and that day when she did all she could do after that was scold me for having such a messy room

M-I can imagine your room then

U-Well now let's watch the movie

M-Sure.

The two were leaning on Unnati's bed and they started watching the movie on Unnati's laptop. They first were seated at a safe distance but as the movie moved ahead they also found a comfortable place near eachother.

By the end of the movie, the two were deep asleep hugging each other with Bronny sleeping near Manav.

On the other side, Aashna and Sanket went to Aashna's place after dropping Tanzeel. Reaching home they found that only Khushi is there since Esha and Shloka had gone to their friend's house.

After taking a shower the two then sat in the living room with Khushi and they spend their time together before they called it a day.

As soon as, they entered Aashna's room Sanket was about to close the door when Leo entered inside the room. He without any delays just jumped on the bed.

S-I didn't know that there will be a kabab me haddi for me here

A-Well this haddi will always be with us

S-Umm so how will we sleep?

A-Its okay we will manage

The two then changed into their nightwear. The two then slept with Leo on the bed.

As for Tanzeel, he was planning to surprise Ashi for her birthday. He then planned everything and before deciding the day of travelling he made it a point to talk about his plans with Aashna and Unnati. Two people he cannot do anything without.

While in Delhi after reaching home Ashi binge-watched some series and then sent a message to Addy saying that she will meet him tomorrow at their special place.

Addy, who was also watching a movie saw Ashi's message and then wondered why she planned about the meeting so fast

A-Maybe she wants to shoot a video tomorrow.

Without, much thinking he continued watching his series and then slept at 6 am.

Rishu on the hand, after reaching home met up with his cousins and then went to sleep not before sending a message to Riya

R-Cant wait to see you

With that, the two continued chatting with eachother.

Arsh, who was in Goa was enjoying his time there since he actually wanted some time off without anyone around him...

GUYS NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW.....