Part 45

It was the next day and Unnati's launch party was to begin at 2:00 p.m. The girl's left damnfam house after breakfast with the excuse that they are going to get ready at Aashna's place. But the truth was that the two had gone to pick Ashi up.

Picking her up the three of them went to Aashna's house to get ready because they had just 2 hours to reach the venue.

They helped each other with their makeup and soon the girls were ready.

1st dress- Aashna

1st dress- Aashna

2nd dress-Unnati

3rd dress-Ashi.

Manav and Sanket had gone to pick their respective partners. Reaching hedge house parking Manav called Unnati and told her that they are waiting down. Unnati then told the same to the two and then they all went to the parking area.

Reaching down, Unnati and Aashna hid Ashi behind them and walked slowly towards the car. Reaching them, Manav got down and opened the door for them. Unnati stepped aside and when Manav saw Ashi.

M-Ashi(and hugged her), when did you come

A-I came in the morning

M-Aww you came to surprise your loverboy(with that he teased her)
A-No i came to support my noni

She then hugged Sanket and they all decided that they should make a move since it will take them at least an hour to reach the venue

The girls then settled inside the car while Manav who was holding the door for them moved closer to Unnati and whispered to her

You look nice today baby

Before Unnati could reply Manav just closed the door and moved towards the driver's seat.

Unnati was blushing and when she turned towards the girls she saw them smiling at her, she then knew that the two heard him also.

Aas-Manav how does Unnati look today?

M-She looks nice

A-Only nice?

M-I mean she looks really nice

A-And

M-Okay she looks really nice and hot is that okay Ashi?

A-Yes it is

Aas-By the way you two look nice today(she said to the boys)

S-Thank you

M-Can i just know whose idea was this Ashi's surprise visit was?

U-Obviously mine and that is why it was successful.

M-Oh really

U-Yes

Manav was driving when he got a call from Tanzeel, he was about to receive the call when he saw Unnati's look which meant that he should give the phone to Sanket.

M-Sanku check who is calling

S-It is Tanzeel

M-Okay put him on speaker.

Sanket did so and then he spoke to him.

S-Yes Tanzu

T-Guys where are you?

M-Tanzu we will reach in a while, have you reached?

T-Yes.

While the boys were talking, Unnati got an idea of teasing Tanzeel so she just pinched Ashi. Ashi made some noise that Tanzeel noticed.

He could not control himself and asked who that was to which Unnati answered that it was Aashna. Tanzeel although unsatisfied but still kept quiet. He then said his byes and cut the call.

M-Poor T.k he must be missing Ashi so much

S-I know but he will be so happy to see her.

The five of them soon reached the venue and thought to let Ashi sit in the car while Unnati called T.K and told him to meet her outside. When T.K went there he was asked by Unnati to take some stuff out of the car while the rest went inside the hall.

Tanzeel opened the door and to his surprise he found Ashi

T-Ashiiii(with that he just hugged her)

A-Hello Tanzuuu

The two hugged each other and Tanzeel was about to kiss her when Unnati called him and told him to come soon.

On the other side, Unnati reached the venue with her friends and was about to make an entrance when the production team went to her and told her to make an entrance with Manav and then move towards the stage.

She did so and as soon as she reached the stage she was surrounded by cameras. She gracefully went towards the centre of the stage and after treating her colleagues she sat on one of the chairs. Soon the host introduced everyone to the media and then allowed for the question-answer session to begin.

The media personals asked questions to each member of the cast there and shortly the team played the trailer of Qubool hai 2.0, with that, the team then congratulated each other and then got ready to pose with one another.

Soon the food counters were announced to be open and everyone went to have their meals. Unnati then introduced the shows main leads to her family and with that the function got over.

While Unnati was on the stage, Ashi met with the rest of them and everyone was very proud of seeing Unnati there. After the function the gang thought that it was time to go home, however, this was not the case..

The gang went.....

OKAY GUYS CHAPTER 3 FOR TODAY IS DONE...

THIS MAY BE THE LAST ONE FOR TODAY....