Part 13

It was the next day when SUTA met up at Aashna's place to do shoot the new video of damnfam. They had lined up all the videos that had damnfam edits, before shooting it Aashna wanted to see the videos so that she can remove those from the list that had Mrunirudh in it as they had decided(she was basically cross-checking so that while shooting they are not in a tight spot.

After she confirmed all the videos, she and the other three set the camera at the angle and sat on the bed and did the typical damnfam introduction first before they started seeing the videos.Soon they were done with all the videos when Sanket said,

S-Guys i have another video that I would like Unnati to react on.

T-Which video Sanku?

S-This one.

As soon as Unnati saw the video she could do nothing but just blush at it, while the rest were not helping instead giving her teasing looks making her blush more.

Aashna-Aww that's so sweet.

T-Yes it is. After being teased a lot Unnati stood up from her bed and moved to switch off the camera.

Soon the four of them started playing monopoly while teasing each other. (they were happy to finally have Suta back into action), their whole afternoon was spent with them playing games and watching movies together it was a flashback for them to the time when only Suta was there as a group.

On the other hand, those in Delhi went back to their house while Arsh went to his grandfather's place.

Manav went to meet his friends first then went to shoot some reels and youtube videos with the bhangra gang.

While in Mumbai, Tanzeel and Unnati after a while went to the studio, where unnati was doing her classes(dance) and Tanzeel was doing his brand's collabs and shooting the required video. Basically, that was how their day was.

The next day.

It was Unnati's first day of shoot in Mumbai and her first scene was with Surbhi in the church. The scene was of the two sisters entering the church gate and walking towards the groom(who was someone else), unnati had to encourage her sister to run away from the wedding aisle.

Unnati was playing Ayat's character while Surbhi was playing Zoya's character.

Unnati being new to all this was scared but later she was motivated by surbhi and the rest. She was able to do those two scenes of hers after that motivation, she was so happy and delighted that when she was asked to take a break, she just sat there and was smiling thinking about it. 

Soon she was called to shoot for a dance section that was required from her. She again felt her nerves coming back and although not like the talking script she was still unable to gather herself up to perform well. While doing her makeup, she was going through her phone when she saw a post of manav.

 While doing her makeup, she was going through her phone when she saw a post of manav