Part 90

Recap

Unnati's side of the story was known now.

On the other side, we saw how Aashna and Sanku miss their Unns and Vahini respectively.

Back To The Story

It was around 5 in the evening, when the damnfam bus driver was finally given the address of Manav's house

On the other side, Manav's mom had one at their neighbour's house while Unnati was in the kitchen preparing dinner for the family.

Ever since Unnati has taken a break from damnfam she started learning how to cook. She will always call Manav's mom and ask her for new recipes.

Today surprisingly she had made everything that people she knows like. She made Alle olio, Rishu's fav.. There was Garlic break which was Ashi's fav.... Pav Bhaji which was Sanku and Tanzu's fav... Cheesecake Aashna's fav and finally Chole and Puri.. which was everyone's fav

While preparing all this Unnati could not help but wonder why today her whole day was full of damnfam memories.

She could not point out the feeling she was having at the moment but all she knew was that something good will happen today. Her intuitions can never go wrong, she just prayed that even this time what she feels is what happens.

Two hours later.

Unnati had done everything and was now just doing the flour for the Roti. She was kneading the flour when the bell rang.

She thought it is Manav's mom so without looking at her current state she just cleaned her hands and went to see who is at the door.

On the other side,

Manav was excited to be home after soo long that he just jumped out of the bus and went towards the door. He rang the bell and was eagerly waiting for his mom to open the door.

The rest were equally excited to meet Manav's mom since she is just like their mom. They were waiting for someone to open the door.

Soon the door opened and most of them were shocked to see someone....

Unnati opened the door when she hit her hand to her eye.

Without seeing who it was she just opened the door and then said,

U-Oww mom I hurt myself

She was busy trying to open her eye when she heard someone call her...

Addy was the first one to come out of shock and he said.. Unnati

While Unnati knew the voice so she just turned towards the door to see the whole of damnfam there.

She did not know how to react...

While she was blank there were others who were also shocked and surprised to see her.

Aashna, Sanket, Arsh, Manav, Tanzeel and Rhea were soo happy to see her that they just went towards her and hugged her.

While Addy and Rishu were happy to see her but they also felt guilty for hurting her.

Ashi was also happy seeing Unnati, she was glad to see her fine but she was afraid.. what is Unnati tells Manav about everything? what is Unnati uses Tanzeel to take revenge on her? She was scared to see Unnati because she did not want to face her soo soon.

Mrunu on the other hand was just angry to see Unnati there, she just wanted to order everyone to leave just then? she was now thinking of how she can separate Unnati from everyone... she knew that she has to do something or else all that she has done to date will all be wasted...