Part 112

Precap

Mrunu and Nagma's plan

Back To The Story

It has been two days since the plan of the party started. 

We see Unnati, seems like she is ordering someone.... Let's take a closer look at what she is doing.

U-Bhaiyyah keep these flowers well, look at how the string is hanging stick it well

U-And where are the daisies? 

Bh-They are coming

U-God..... please ask for them 

While Unnati was ordering people around, the other group members were also busy doing something or the other to prepare for the party.

M.M- Kids now please go and get ready

E-Yes ma'am

While everyone went to get ready, Unnati was still organizing things according to her liking. Manav who was also going towards his room to get ready saw that Unnati is not with him. Turning towards her he saw that she is still looking around at the decoration.

He signed and went towards her,

M-Unss lets go, everything is done here

U-You go i am coming

M-No... come with me

Unnati looked around and then when she saw that truly everything is ready she held Manav's hand and the two went towards their room.

There was someone who was waiting for the hall to be clear for her so that she can carry on with her task.

That person was Mrunu...

Mr-Finally Unnati left the area, now Mrunu let's start with our action.

Mrunu then went to the pole that had the strings of the chandelier tied up, she loosened the strings a bit

Mr-Oh God, I hope no one gets injured....You know  na why I am doing this......please God don't punish me for doing such a thing

Mrunu then went to get ready.

Unnav's room

While Manav was in the washroom Unnati was doing some last preparations for today. She then decided to do her base makeup first before she changes into her clothes for today.

While she was doing her makeup she could not help but think about the last two days and how fast they went.

Flashback

After listening to the recording that Ashi sent and knowing Mrunu and Nagma's plan against her Unnati was shocked she could not help but think of the reasons why Nagma hates her soo much.

Clearly, Mrunu is just Nagma's puppet, yes she is also at fault but it seems like Mrunu just needs to be brought back to reality and nothing else.

Unnati then called someone who has been helping her a lot lately.

Their conversation

U-Hello Awez

A-Yes Unss, what happened?

U-I am sending you a recording listen to it and also have you left for Punjab

A-Yes, we are leaving in a while and as planned i have taken her phone.....she won't be able to contact Mrunu now

U-Great, just don't let her know about the plan 

A-Dont worry i will handle everything here..

U-Okay 

The two then talked for a while before disconnecting the call

It was evening when Addy entered with two suitcases.

Everyone was wondering who the guest was since Addy did not inform them about it.

M-Addy who have you brought?

A-I will introduce the guest later but now can i confess something to you guys

Aa-What?

A-Guys i am in a relationship

E-What?

A-Yes, i have been in a relationship for the past 3 months

E-What? who is the girl?

A-Guys i am sorry for hiding it from you all but now i think we both are ready to come front so please don't get angry at us

Aa-We won't Addy, now just tell us who she is

A-She is someone you all know

Aa-Who

A-Come in

There came in Esha and as soon as the gang saw Esha they were shocked, surprised, angry and upset. 

Aashna was sad knowing that her cousin hid such a thing from her but then she looked at Unnati and she knew that it is fine if the two hid such a thing from her.

Esha was scared to see everyone's reaction she was literally close to tears but when Unnati held her up she felt confident

E-Hi guys

Ev-Hi Esha

E-Guys sorry we had to hide all this from you but

M-Its fine Esha we are anyways used to secret relationships, you guys are not the first one

S-Yes Esha....welcome to our gang

T-Welcome

Everyone welcomed Esha with hugs, while Aashna was fake smiling at the two. Soon after dinner Aashna and Esha talked it out and the two were now happy for each other.

Flashback Ends

The next day was really busy for Unnati, she and Manav had to even cancel their date plan out since there was a lot of work pending for them to do. Since Unnati had to go back to Mumbai, she decided to use that day for shooting purposes while the gang also decided to join her there.

While all this was going on in Unnati's brain Manav came out of the washroom and he indicated her to go change. Seeing that her makeup is okay, Unnati took her dress and she went to change it.

The two then went down to see that some of the guests had arrived. 

They met with the gang and welcomed the guests

(Damnfam is wearing what they wore in DMFA awards)

The party was going in full swing. Everyone was enjoying it. Mrunu was also trying to be more involved in the party.

It was now time for Mrunu's action so she moved towards the pole and continued to untie the already loose string. 

She wanted the chandelier to fall on no one but Unnati, as she untied the rope. She saw someone under the chandelier, someone who was not supposed to be here.

Mrunu realised that the chandelier will fall any moment, she knew that she needs to push the person away.

She rushed towards him when the lights went of and the chandelier fell.

Mr-..............

Okay, guys, so i am back

Sorry i am not really active on Wattpad but then i am trying to update regularly

So who was the one Mrunu wanted to save?

Many who guessed Awez as Unnati's helper were right

Seems like only Arsh is left to get his life partner, who should it be? and how should he meet her?

Do answer my questions and also let's all pray to get a damnfam video today.....really miss them....

Next update don't know when