part 48

It was 3 in the night when Unnati woke up from her sleep. She wanted some water turning towards her bedside table she noticed that the water jug was empty.

She then thought of going down and getting some water for herself. when she reached down she saw someone was in the living room and he/she was sitting with a book in their hand with no lights switched on.

She was scared at first thinking that it was her dream and she was imagining that person but then she noticed that there was someone actually seated there since the sofa dipped down when the person kept his leg up.

Unnati thought that it was some thief since ad far as she knows no one from their group will be awake at 3 in the night to read a book. She then thought fo catching the thief, she picked up a showpiece from the table stand near here and moved towards the sofa.

Unnati was about to hit the person when the person turned and held her hand.

Unnati was shocked seeing the person

U-You.

The persons P.o.v

Yaar why cant I sleep. Let's just go down and do some activity there. The person went down and then he went to the living room and sat with his phone there, he was very tired of using his phone after a while when he was about to go back to his room he heard some voice.

Thinking that someone might have entered the house the person acted like he did not notice the movement going on and he picked a book up to show that he was busy reading. Slowly he felt the presence behind him and seeing the shadow he realised that the person is coming towards him with a weapon.

The person realised that he was about to attack so he straightened himself and was looking at the shadow down so that he can know the person's position.

As soon as he saw that the weapon used has been raised up he knew that it is time for him to react, therefore he turned towards the thief and held the person's hand.

You-he said

P.o.v Ends.

The two of them were shocked to see each other and soon they said,

Unnati you

Manav you

Yes it was Manav

U-What are you doing here?

M-I could not sleep so was sitting here, what are you doing here at this time?

U-I wanted some water.

U-Manav why were you reading a book in this dark place?

M-I was not reading the book, I just felt some presence behind me so I thought that someone has entered our house.

U-I also thought the same, you scared me

The two then sat on the sofa and Manav took Unnati in a side hug, sitting beside her.

M-Dont you want to sleep now?

U-I am not sleepy.

M-Oh so are you excited for the adventures today?

U-I am

The two then got comfortable with each other and soon they fell asleep.

Since they were in the living room, the sun rays soon disturbed Manav's sleep who saw Unnati sleeping above him. He admired her for a while and soon Unnati also woke up.

The two were looking at each other, Manav saw Unnati's cheeks blush which he could not control himself and he kissed her cheeks.

After kissing her cheeks he moved towards her lips and was about to kiss her when they heard something bang. Unnati stood up to let Manav sit and then they saw Arsh there.

A-Sorry to disturb you guys but I wanted some water.

With that, he went to the kitchen while Unnati was about to go to her room when Manav stopped her by holding her hand and then he kissed her forehead.

Arsh came from the kitchen to see them so close, he thought that they are about to kiss so he decided to go to his room. While going he without turning back said.

A-Guys you need to continue this in a room because soon the rest will be coming down for breakfast.

Unnati who could not imagine herself being seen by others in that position pushed Manav a bit while she went towards her room.

Manav then smiled and moved towards the room he was sharing with Addy.

He entered the room to see Addy sleeping so he thought it is better for him to take a shower and be ready.

Soon he was ready and then he went to Arsh and Rishu's room to find the two of them ready also.

On the other side, Unnati reached her room to find Tanzeel there. He was hugging Ashi and the two were sleeping peacefully, not wanting to wake the two up Unnati went to the cupboard and slowly took her clothes for the day and moved to the washroom.

Soon she was done and then she went down to find no one there. She then thought to see where Arsh is.

She went to his room and saw Manav there, the four of them then decided to have breakfast with the rest so just to relax Unnati decided to make tea for everyone.

After making tea for them she joined them. The four planned the day for today and also Rishu planned for a game and movie night by the poolside today. Manav on the other hand decided to post some video for his insta story and also he had to edit some pictures.

Soon Sanket came to that room and then they decided that since most of the people are awake they should start their day.

They went to have breakfast, soon Tanzeel and Ashi also joined and then the 9 of them plus the team had breakfast and went to their first destination for today.