Part 24

Ashi had reached Dubai and after sending the message to Tanzeel and her family that she has reached safely she went to sleep. 

On the otherside, Tanzeel was thinking of the time when he and Ashi had decided to tell everyone about their relationship but that could not happen due to something.

Flashback.

It was the next day after AkTk had confessed about their feelings and Tanzeel had gone to Punjab to meet Manav while Ashi stayed back because she wanted to meet Unnati and Aashna before everyone.

In Punjab 

Tanzeel was happy seing Manav and Arsh, soon Mrunu and Ani also joined them and they all were having their meal waiting for the  and planning for the activities to be done on the weekends. Tanzeel was actually waiting to meet Ashi although he was with her just a few hours ago but he still felt like it has been ages that he met her.

Soon, they arrived and seing Ashi Tanzeel hugged her and was about to kiss her when Ashi stopped him by pointing at the rest who were near him.Soon he greated the rest of the people who came and then they all thought of doing the outro of the Damnfam video. After the outro was done everyone got busy with eachother that they did not notice when Tanzeel took Ashi's hand and brought her out.

A-Tanzu, what is thi?

T-Yaar, i missed you(saying this he hugged her)

A-I missed you too.

T-Dont you think we should tell everyone about us.

A-Why do you think so?

T-I cant lie to them anymore its like bothering me that i am not telling them something close to my heart and also i cannot stay away from you.

A-Well i can understand your feeling you know while coming here Unnati saw how i have saved your name on my phone and she was asking me about it.

T-Really, what name have you saved my number with?

A-I changed your name to Jaan with two hearts and when she saw that she was asking me about it.

T-And what did you tell her?

A-I told her that i have changed your name because i was pranking mom that i am dating someone.

T-So did she accept your lie.

A-Yes she did but know i cannot comeup with more lies everytime.

T-Lets just tell them.

A-I think we should, lets tell them tomorrow at our reunion party.

A-Okay(as Ashi was going towards the door Tanzeel pushed her towards the wall and)'

T-I love you(with that he kissed her forehead)

A-I love you too now lets go in.

With that the two went in and acted like nothing happened. The next day everyone left for Kasauli in 3 cars.

One car had Manav, Arsh, Unnati, Rishu and Manav's partner.

The second car had  Sanku,Aashna, Tanzeel and Ashi.

The third car had Addy, Mrunu, Ani and Ravi(the photographer)

In the second car Aktk were sitting behind which eachother and they were holding hands and seating confortably. Soon they reached the place and decided to meet at the backyard of the place, before Ashi and Tanzeel could tell everyone about their relationship something happened.

Tanzeel was brought back from his dream when his phone rang, it was an alarm that meant that Tanzeel should wakeup since he had an early shoot for his music video. Getting up he went to get ready and soon he left for his shoot location.