Part 40

It was really late when Unnati and her family reached Mumbai, they just when to sleep after reaching home.

Next Morning.

Unnati was still sleeping when her phone rang, picking it up she just received the call without seeing who it was.

U-The person you are calling is currently sleeping please call later.

With that, she was about to disconnect the call when she heard someone laugh from the other side of the call. 

She then opened her eyes and saw the name, it was nonother then her future mother-in-law. Seeing the name Unnati was so shocked that she just sat on her bed and then said,

U-Sorry mom I did not see who was calling

M.M-Its fine beta, I am sorry I called you now. You can sleep I will call you later.

U-No aunty it's fine, you called for something?

M.M-Nothing just wanted to talk to you and also wanted to talk to your mom.

U-Okay, so how are you, aunty?

M.M-I am fine beta, how was your journey back home.

U-It was tiring and that is why I am still sleeping.

M.M-Okay listen I wanted to tell you that next week there is a family friends wedding in Mumbai and I want you and Manav to attend that wedding, so are you free next week.

U-Dont worry aunty i will attend the wedding.

With that, the two talked for a while and then said bye and disconnected the call. Unnati then thought of getting ready since she had to go meet Aashna today. She then got ready and went to Aashna's house.

Reaching there she first went to meet Pakhi, who could not attend the engagement but Unnati had brought some sweets for her. Entering inside Pakhi's room, 

U-Hi Pakhi.

P-Hi Unsu how are you and congrats baby(with that the two hugged)

U-Thank you... we all missed you there

P-I missed being there as well, the girls showed me the pictures you two looked so nice together.

U-Thanks and this is for you from mom(Manavs mom)
P-Oh that's so sweet of you to bring it for me.. Thank you.

As they were talking Aashna entered Pakhi's room and seeing Unnati there she just took her to the other room.

U-So honey, Pakhi was telling me that you are upset about something.

A-I was upset about it but yes I feel sad today.

U-Why?

A-Yaar for so many days I have been having people stay at my place and now suddenly everyone has gone and this house is empty now.

U-Honey just simply say that you miss Sanku, I won't mind

A-Well okay yes I miss him but it's okay I anyways am meeting him in an hour so it is fine.

U-By the way, T.k told me that Ashi is planning to shift to Mumbai.

A-Yes she is in fact I am going for an apartment tour sometime this week 

U-Okay then are you and Sanku planning to be in a live-in scenario.

A-Not yet but we might in the future.

U-That is fair also.

They were just talking when Unnati received a call from Renil.

U-Hi, Renil

R-Hi

U-Why do you sound sad?

R-I am sad because you and Manav did not tell me about your engagement I would have covered your whole event na

U-Sorry but we decided to settle for a small event that is why we had no media.

R-I will forgive you two only if you agree to give your first interview in my show.

U-We can but Manav is in Punjab now so 

R-Its fine we will do an online interview but my show should be the first one to interview you, deal

U-Deal

R-Thank you and ya congrats

U-Thanks bye

U-Sorry that was Renil, you know this is the 5th call ever since the engagement everyone just wants our interview.

A-I can understand at least, for now, you guys are in demand.

U-Well you and Sanku are also, you know I got a text from someone who said that they want us four to shoot a double date kinda video for everyone.

A-Well that is funny, anyway did you see all the stories of our friends from Musically times.

U-Yes, in fact, Awez and Zaid literally called me and then they just started screaming because according to them they knew that I will end up with Manav also.

A-I saw Awez's story and what did you reply to Mrunirudh's story.

U-I thanked them, Ani replied back but Mrunu did not. Luckily, I did not repost anyone stories or else this would be another issue.

A-True that

U-Lets, go to the damnfam house.

With that, the two went to Damnfam house.

OKAY, GUYS, THAT IS IT FOR NOW.....