Part 117

Recap

Introducing Rahul.

Back To The Story

Flashback

Unnati and Awez's dance performances were loved by everyone. Unnati was really happy that she finally found her calling. She would spend most of her time in the studio, it was one such day when Unnati was rehearsing. She was alone in the room when suddenly someone switched the lights off.

Unnati who is afraid of the dark got scared and started looking for her phone when suddenly she felt someone grab her from the back.

U-What the hell, who is this? leave me

She said all this and came out from the persons hold.

She found her phone and switched on the fleshlight. She was shocked to see who it was.

U-Rahul, what the hell are you doing here?

R-Oh my baby still remembers me.....

With that, he went closer to hug her

U-What the hell don't even dare to come close to me.... I hate your face.... now leave 

R-You think I came here to leave no baby I came here to enjoy with you

He then grabbed her and started kissing her neck.

Unnati was just trying hard to make him leave her, his kisses were torturing him like hell.

U-Leave me, you bastard

With that, she pushed him and even before Rahul could react Unnati had sprayed perfume in his eyes.

She then ran out.

After that day, Unnati was being stalked by Rahul. Wherever she went she would find him there. Not only that he had started blackmailing him saying that he will post absurd and weird photos of her on the social networking site.

Unnati was a bit scared but then she got help from a cybercrime officer. She got his account blocked and also requested the police to send him a warning that said that if he is found 2 km near her then Rahul will be arrested for molestation charges.

Rahul was still behind Unnati. He stopped stalking her but would always send her messages at wrong timings and not only that he now started sending Unnati nudes of his. Unnati did not know what he wanted but she knew that she needs to get rid of him before he spoils her image and life.

It was one evening when Rahul with the help of his friend got to the studio. He went there all masked and started acting like his is a terrorist. He then got all the people there to be locked inside while he took Unnati to gunpoint.

He took her outside and once they were away from the studio, Rahul removed his masked and started playing seeing Unnati's crying face.

U-Rahul what the hell? how dare you come closer to me?

R-Ohh i dare to.... So, you thought that you got rid of me.....well baby you were wrong

U-What do you want Rahul?

R-Well nothing more..... i just want you......i want you, feel you and most importantly make you feel like a loser

U-Why are you doing this?

R-Because you left me..... as you dumped me, no one and I mean no one is allowed to dump me.......

U-Let me go, Rahul.

R-You really think I would let you go so easily no baby... i won't...

U-Please i will do whatever you do....just let me go