Part 77

Unnati reached home and spend some time with her family.

She then went to her room.

She was actually waiting for at least someone to call her but at last nothing like that happened.

Soon she had her dinner and was just waiting for one goodnight message for him, who has not spoken a lot with her in the past few days.

She was although trying to be strong but she could not handle all this ignorance from Manav.

After her engagement, there has been no day when the two of them have talked till they sleep. But now it seems really hard for Manav to talk to her.

Even it the afternoon when they met he did not talk to her.

His actions were actually piercing her like hell, she was close to having a breakdown but she knew that she cannot afford to have one.

She then decided to stop waiting for his call and instead called him. Alas, her calls went unanswered, she then checked his Snapchat stories to see him and Mrunu. 

What she saw was the two of them having dinner together. She was not jealous but obviously, she felt that her position in Manav's life seems to be decreasing.

It is not like Manav has never gone on a meal alone with the other damnfam girls. He has but his behaviour towards her never changed when he went out with them.

In fact, he would always call her and tell her about where he went with Ashi and Aashna but today he did not even tell her what his plans were for the day, In fact, he makes everyone believe that he is busy but from the past two days he has not been busy since he has all the time in the world to spend with his Mrunu.

She then thought of calling him for the last time. As with her past two calls, this call also goes unanswered. Unnati was frustrated, angry, upset and annoyed with all this. She could not take it anymore so she decided to just sleep.

She wanted to go to another space and feel existing there. As she was about to sleep she got a message, thinking it to be Manav's she saw her phone only to see a message from Aashna saying that tomorrow they need to go to Collaba so she needs to meet them early.

Although, she felt bad that the only thing Honey sent her was this but she understood that no one from the group got Unnati's feelings right. She also knew that her friends have other important people in her life so they might forget her also.

And anyway her life partner also seems to forget her then why can't her friends also do the same. She then kept her phone on silent and slept.

Everyone else had their night well spent apart from one person who was happy seeing all her plans going on the right road. That person was Mrunu, lets see what she has to say.

Mrunu's P.o.v

Thanks to her plan, today I am with Manav and damnfam.

Luckily I got to know on the time that my true love is not Ani but it's him. And now I will do everything to make him mine.

God, I am so happy today. First, I went shopping with my love and then I made sure that I spend most of my time with him.

You must be wondering who I am talking about right. 

Well, I am talking about Manav... Yes, I love Manav..

Only I know how I felt when Manav announced his engagement,  felt hurt and that is when I knew that I love Manav.

It was actually very hard to make Ani leave me but that fool finally agreed to let me go

Then my next plan was to call Manav. I did so and luckily he agreed to not tell anyone about all this. 

Meeting damnfam was my next step and after that, I started working on my main plan. Which was to stay close with Manav every time. That is why I make sure that Manav is the one who drops me home and not only that I always convince him to go out with me after everyone has left.

Seeing how everyone ignored Unnati, made me so happy. Dont worry Unsu baby in a few days you will not be seen with any of the damnfam members because I will make all these people forget you.

 And once you are not part of damnfam then obviously you and Manav will break up and then I will be Manav's wife and also damnfam's head.

All these fools will be lead by me....

Mrunu's P.o.v ends

So this is Mrunu's plan.. let's see if her plan will be successful or not.