part 69

It was the next day and as said that every day is a new day.

With that in mind, Unnati woke up and decided to forget all that happened and move on.

She then got ready and after spending some time with her mother she went to Aashna's house.

On her way there, she called Manav's mom.

U-Hi mom

M.M-Hi beta, how are you?

U-I am fine, how is everything there?

M.M-Everything is fine.

U-Mom I wanted to know how do you feel when someone you trust breaks your trust.

M.M-Well I will feel hurt but I will also give the person a chance to tell me the truth.

U-Oh okay

M.M-Why what happened?

U-Nothing was just wondering, anyway what were you doing?

M.M-Nothing was just cooking, oh and how did Manav like your cooking?

U-Well mom we did not go there

M.M-Why?

U-something came up so we both decided to not meet, but I made the food for myself and I loved the recipe.

M.M-What came up?

U-Mom i had some last minutes issues to solve and so did Manav so we decided to cancel our date.

M.M-Unnati remember what i told you?

U-Yes i do remember

M.M-Unnati this period between the wedding and engagement is the most important period where people learn about one another and also get to spend time together. 

You know that is a reason why people call this period the golden period. Try and spend time with eachother other.

U-Yes mom , i know but dont worry we will use this time really well. Okay mom i need to get somethings before meeting Ashi so i will call you later bye..

M.M-Bye beta take care

U-You two 

Unnati then went and bought some gifts for Ashi.

Soon she reached Aashna's house and met up with her

U-Hii

A-Hii Unsu you know we missed you yesterday

U-Aww i missed you guys too

U-Look what i got for you

A-Thank you

They then went to their destination. Reaching there, they met up with the boys.

U-Hi guys

She said and then looked at Manav who was looking really very upset.

 Manav, was waiting to talk to Unnati since from the past two days the two have not talked to each other.  

He gained all the courage and got himself ready to meet her, but now seeing her so close to him trying to show everyone that she is happy but only he knew how much her fake happiness is pinching his heart.

He knew that he needed to talk to her, therefore when the gang moved towards the game area. Manav, then went towards Unnati and before she should go away he held her and took her to the girls washroom.

Entering inside the washroom he locked the door and then looked at Unnati.

U-Manav what are you doing?

She screamed to which Manav covered her mouth.

M-Shh dont scream, i really want to talk to you please..

U-Umm 

M-What

She then pointed at his hands.

M-Ohh sorry

Manav then realised that he has covered Unnati's mouth stopping her from talking. He then moved his hand.

U-Manav why did you bring me to the washroom? what if someone sees us here

M-Sorry but i really wanted to talk to you

U-Talk to me about what

M-About that days date

U-Its okay i dont want to talk about it

M-But i want to.. please let me say my point

U-Okay i give you five minutes to explain why you did not come

M-Okay so i was getting ready to meet you when a friend called me, that friend wanted my help so i thought of going there. After helping my friend i was about to come to you when, my friend asked me to stay with her. 

I was about to refuse but seeing her state i just satyed back with her.

M-I am sorry... please forgive me

U-Manav it takes just two minutes to text someone that you cant make it.

M-I know

U- You know for how long i waited for you?

M-I am sorry

U-Manav i am really disappointed with you 

M-I am sorry baby.. I promise i wont do it again

U-Promise

M-Promise

U-I am also sorry for exaggareting alot

M-No infact you should have just slapped me

U-You know i wont

M-So it means that you forgive me

U-Yes i do

M-Yess.... he scream

U-Shh

M-Thank you with that he kissed her 

U-Lets go now

The two then sneakily left the ladies washroom, then Unnati joined the geusts while Manav moved to the counter and bought food for everyone.

Noone noticed the two missing. The two then joined everyone who by then was waiting for their bowling lanes to be open.

Soon the gang's time at the game area was done and then they went for some wonderful lunch.

The whole time Unnati and Manav were busy with themsleves, the two were planning to recover the moments they have lost in the two days.

Therfore, after lunch the two left to go for a round while the rest of the damnfam members went home since they had to upload the damnfam video the next day.

OKAY GUYS THAT IS IT FOR TODAY..