Part 93

Recap

After dinner, the gang decided to talk... Ashi told Mrunu to stop chasing Manav.

Back to the story.

After the gang left Unnav's room, Manav turned towards Unnati and before she could say something Manav just hugged her.

For the longest time, the two hugged each other and then Manav broke the hug and just kissed Unnati on her lips.

Unnati knew that he was at the moment full of emotions so she let him do what he wanted.

The two broke the kiss in need of some air, while Unnati was taking slow breathes to calm herself down. Manav was kissing Unnati's neck and giving her time to relax.

Soon, Manav looked at Unnati and then yet again he attacked her lips. The two broke the kiss yet again for air and Manav was about to kiss Unnati again.

Before he could kiss her lips, Unnati blocked her lips with her hands.

Manav was annoyed by her this action, he then just pinched her waist. Unnati hissed a bit and then used the same hand to crease her waist. Manav taking that as an opportunity just attacked her lips again and this time he bit her lips really hard.

Unnati while responding to him was able to taste blood, she knew that her lips will need an ointment soon due to the cut.

Manav then broke the kiss when he felt Unnati shiver in pain.

Manav looked at her lips and he felt bad and was very angry at himself for hurting her. He then rushed towards the dressing and took a tissue, he then went towards her and started cleaning her lips.

M-Sorry...

He then made Unnati sit on the bed and started treating her cuts.

Manav was literally stressing so much that Unnati, trying to calm him down, did not know what to do.

She then just kicked his leg.

M-Ouch... why did you do that? is it hurting you?

U-No it is not but you are...

M-What did I do?

U-You, are just so annoying.... leave my lips I am fine

M-But I hurt you

U-No you didn't

M-Unsu don't lie I know you are in pain

U-I am not... and now if you say sorry or try to clean my lips then I will punish you

The way she said it, Manav knew that her punishment will be something light but really bad for him.

M-What punishment?

U-I will not allow you to kiss me or hug me for a day

M-What?

U-Yes

M-That is not fair...

U-Well it is

M-Lets see how you will be able to stay away from me

U-Ohh for sure I will be 

M-Lets make a deal... let's see who will kiss or hug the other first, you or me

U-So Mr Em Enn Vee was to challenge me 

M-Yes I want to and I am sure I will win

U-Ohh so someone is overconfident about themselves

M-Not overconfident but just confident because who will want to miss touching such an amazing and hot body.

He said that pointing to his body

U-I think I can resist touching it... anyways I tried not to talk to you for two weeks

When Manav heard that he kind of felt bad, he knew how difficult it was for him to not talk to her for that two weeks. He knew how hard he tried not to have a breakdown during that week.

Unnati on the other hand was surprised by the words she used. She for a fact knew that even if she is trying to be strong, that phase of her life when she was not talking to him was the toughest one ever.

Although the two were close ever since they became friends, their bond took a new turn after the engagement the two realised that now they can't stay away from each other, they knew that they are meant to be together.

M-Unss never and I mean never decided to not talk to me.... you don't know how these two weeks passed by... i could not sleep at night would always try to call you, if not that then I would always look at our pictures....

M-I missed you a lot and I can't imagine my life without you

U-Awww i also missed you

M-Okay now promises me that you will never stop talking to me, even if I did something wrong you are allowed to beat me but please never punish me like that..

U-I won't i promise.

With that, she kissed his lips.

The two then decided that it is time they should sleep.

U-(While cuddling with Manav)

U-Say the truth you and Tanzu knew about me being here

M-Yes we did...

And then Manav told all that happened, Unnati was shocked to know that Neerja has decided to leave damnfam she knew that she needs to talk to Neerja.

Making it a point to talk to Neerja about it, she fell asleep while Manav also went to sleep.

OKAY GUYS THAT IS IT FOR NOW... NEW CHAPTER IN A WHILE...