Part 41

It was after two days when Manav and Unnati had their interview planned with Renil. Since it was an online interview Unnati and Manav had to prepare themselves by having a black background.

Unnati had worn a simple green dress while Manav as usual was wearing his black jacket and jeans.

Unnati was nervous the whole time, she did not know what type of questions the two will be asked

Unnati was nervous the whole time, she did not know what type of questions the two will be asked. She then texted Manav,

U-Nervous?

M-No you?

U-Yes, I honestly don't know what type of questions Renil will ask.

M-It okay Renil will just ask questions about us and nothing else, chill

U-Umm okay

M-Now prepare, the set up for the interview Renil said we will be going live in a while.

U-Okay, see you there.

With that, the two placed their phones on the stand and then started the live.

LIVE.

R-Hey guys welcome back to my show Access Allowed and today as promised to you all I have your favourite couple and the talked a couple of the month none other then UNNAV. Yes, guys, i would like you all to welcome Unnati Malharkar and Manav Chabbra. 

R-Hi you two and welcome back to my show.

U-Hi Renil and thank you for inviting us here,

R-You are most welcome, so to start with Unnati the last time I talked to you I was told by you that you are single so should I assume that you were lying then.

U-Wow Renil you are already attacking me but to answer you no I was not lying then 

R-Are you sure Unnati?

U-Yes i am

R-Okay guys, so today I will be asking you two more of the viewer's questions than mine. Are you two ready?

Unnav-Yes we are

R-Great so let's start with the first question, Unnati someone asks you how did Manav propose to you?

U-Well, what you all don't know is that the two of use got engaged in the afternoon on 14th Feb and at night we just took pictures with the background. So to answer your question Manav did not actually propose 

R-Really?

U-Yes 

M-Actually people think that this is a love marriage but that is just half the side of the story, the truth is that this is more of an arranged marriage so we did not have those cliche proposals.

R-Well that is a good twist for everyone who thought the two of you were dating and then decided to get engaged.

U-You, see Renil that is why i said that i did not lie in the previous interview. 

R-Okay i trust you know. The next question that i received was that since you guys are engaged will you break up with Damnfam

Unnav-We also got this question a lot but our answer is no, Damnfam is our life and we can never leave Damnfam.

R-Well that is true friendship, Okay next question is that someone wants the two of you to say a good quality of each other and a bad one.

M-Okay who starts.

R-You start.

M-Good quality of Unsu will be that she like helping everyone and she loves to see people around her be happy and a bad thing about her is that she gets nervous really fast. In fact, before the interview also she was so nervous.

R-Okay that's sweet and what about you Unnati

U-Thanks Manav for the leak, anyways Manav is the best person in the world and he likes to motivate himself and others a lot. You can say he is the support system for everyone. And a bad thing about him is that he can never keep secrets, he needs to tell everyone about what is happening. 

R-So how did he hid this engagement thing from everyone.

U-Luckily, after everything was planned Manav and I had to travel a lot and we were also busy with shoots that he had no time to spill the beans for everyone.

R-Well that it seems like the two of you were very busy during those days.

R-Okay next question, are Aasan a couple?

U-Well we would want Aasan to answer this question.

Like that the interview continued and finally a question that Unnati was not ready to answer came.

R-So i have a question here that asks that will you invite Mrunirudh to your wedding

M-Yes we will, right now we don't know if the situation in India regarding covid will be over or not but we will make sure that all our friends are part of our wedding

R-So Unnati fans ask that have you sorted your issue with Mrunu.

U-Well, we have in the fact that was not an issue it was just a misunderstanding.

Soon Renil called it a wrap and the three of them could finally relax.

After the interview, Unnav just played among us with Damnfam and then they called it a night.

OKAY GUYS THAT IS IT FOR NOW.....