Part 101

Precap

Unnati's interview.

Ashi and T.K back together?

Back To The Story.

Ashi ran towards Aashna and hugged her tightly.

A-Honey, Tanzu forgave me.I am so happy

With that, she hugged her again. 

Everyone was so shocked seeing Ashi talking to Aashna like that. Some were happy to see AU bond back on track, while some were sad thinking that because of them Ashi spoiled all their relationship.

Everyone was looking at the two with happiness while there was someone who could not handle the fact that the only person in her control ignored her.

Mrunu was upset with the fact that now she has no one from the group to help her achieve her motive.

On the other side, Aashna was happy for Ashi and Tk but she could not help but think about Ashi's previous behaviours with her. She could not help but think about the time when Ashi would not talk to her, her thoughts went to the time when Ashi was only bothered with Mrunu that she could not give Aashna any time.

Aashna remembered all the time when because of Ashi she ignored Unnati, she could not forgive herself for being unable to give both her friends the importance they needed.

With that in mind, she just broke the hug and then fake smiled at Ashi. 

Aa-Congratulations

With that, she went and sat on her chair.

Aashna cold behaviour made Ashi realise that how much she has hurt her. She knew that she has to do something to please all her friends.

The rest understood Aashna's behaviour and they had no words to say. Manav on the other hand did not know about AkTk's fight but he knew that ever since Mrunu has come Ashi and Aashna are not the same best friends they used to be.

And for a fact he was happy to see that Ashi still loves to share her happy moments with Ashna first, he knew that soon these two will be together again. 

After that, they all settled down and had their meal, after which they went for a ride in the town.

On the other side,

There was someone who saw Unnati's interview and they have something to say. let's see who the person is.

Manvi's POV

Hi, I am Manvi and I stan Unnati Malharkar. Yes, I am a fan of hers and today the writer has asked me to tell you what I feel about her.

Unnati ma'am is the sweetest person I have ever known and I can tell you with an open heart that she is the best person one can ever know about.

You might be wondering why I am saying this. Well, the kidnapped fan she was talking about was me. Now let me tell you when all this started.

Flashback

Why has Unnati dhi not be posting anything? why is she not seen in damnfam house nowadays? where is she?

Also, where is Manav bhai? why are these two not posting anything?

In between all these questions, these stupid Mrunu fans are annoying me a lot. Who are they to say that Unnati has left damnfam, who are they to tell us Unnav fans that Unnav is no more together?

I had enough of all this so I messaged Hani di who told me that Unnati ma'am is not feeling well for the past few days so she is resting, she also told me that most of the time Manav is with Unnati that is why he does not post regularly.

After I got this news just like a true fan, I informed everyone about it. We had many AkTk, Aasan, Rishzeel fans(in short all damnfam fans) praying for her health but just like always Mrunu fans can never wish good for Unnati they started saying that all this is an act so that damnfam can forgive Unnati.

Why should damnfam forgive Unnati? what has she done?

Anyways, the next few days we the true Unnati and damnfam fans prayed for her health. Finally, we were informed by Unnati's page that she is now fine and also that she will be coming live tomorrow.

I was so excited about this but my excitement could not last long because of the news Unnati shared with us. During the live session between all the prayers and some negative comments that she was getting, Unnati ma'am announced that she is taking a break from damnfam

When she said that I was so sad but then she explained her reason to us. I felt that it is justified for her to leave damnfam for now since like everyone else she also has a right to choose what is good for her career.

Although I was really sad that she is no longer going to be seen in damnfam videos then as a true fan yet again I stan her opinions and choices. The next few days after this was not really good for us, first we were really bullied by Mrunu's fan club and then Ashi's fans also started attacking us whenever they want.

I was unable to understand what issue Ashi had with Unnati that all my friends who owned Ashi's fan pages stopped talking to me and in fact, they started tagging Unnati with names such as slut, bitch, attention seeker and etc.

With Unnati ma'am support we all found a way to ignore them. But soon something happened that shook us to the core. It was when I received a message from an Unnav fan that needed my help so that they wanted me to meet them somewhere near my house.

Since most of us stay in Mumbai we usually used to meet so I also agreed to meet her. But then it turns out that a Mrunu fan had hacked that account and all this was a conspiracy to kidnap me. Their plan was successful and I was held captive for four days. Luckily, Unnati noticed that I am not active on Instagram so she asked my best friend Isha.

Isha then asked my parents about me. When Unnati ma'am got to know about my kidnap she did everything to bring me back. While she was struggling to look for me, I was in a really bad condition. The kidnapper would beat me when I refuse to speak badly about Unnati. 

Yet again I fought them by using the power and support that Unnati used to give her fans. Fortunately, I was rescued and after being in the hospital for two days I was back home.

This incident made me more close to Unnati, she is now my elder sister and my parent's daughter also. I found out during these times who all are actually my friends and who are not. Finally, I can proudly say that yes I stan UNNATI MALHARKAR.

OKAY GUYS, FINALLY I HAVE REACHED MY 101 CHAPTER.

HONESTLY, I WOULD FIRSTLY LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT THIS BOOK WOULD HAVE NEVER CROSSED 100 CHAPTERS.

THE JOURNEY WAS DIFFICULT BUT WITH YOU GUYS EVERYTHING SEEMED GOOD AND HELPFUL.

SO, THANK YOU ALLL FOR THIS LOVE AND SUPPORT.....

ALSO THOSE WHO EUSSED THAT IT WAS AASHNA, WELL YOU WERE RIGHT.....