Part 33

The next day, the girls got up and even before they did anything they received a message from Arsh.

"Get ready fast, we are coming in 30 minutes"

Seeing that message they knew that they will be in bad shape if they don't get ready in a while. The three taking turns they got ready and lucky for them the boys reached when they were ready.

After having their breakfast and loading the luggage on the bus, the 7 of them left for the roads. Before, leaving Unnati took a promise from Ashi's parents that they must attend her engagement party. 

The gang was on their way, enjoying the music and talking. Arsh was about to post an Instagram story when Tanzeel stopped him.

T-Arsh don't post anything

A-Why?

T-Because fans will start asking where we all are going.

A-Ohh

T-Yes exactly I was also asked about my story yesterday.

T-Luckily, people thought I am alone and I am surprising Ashi

T-Luckily, people thought I am alone and I am surprising Ashi.. They asked me so I let their assumption be.

Ash-So Unnati when are you guys planning to announce the engagement?

U-The next day of it, that is on the 15th.

S-So till then should we post some stories.

U-You can post stories but nothing should be related to our engagement, just post about valentines day and our small surprise reunion.

S-Okay that will work.

Soon they reached Manav's house.

Reaching there Unnati greeted her and Manav's parents and after that, she went to the place she and her family are staying at. She was a bit upset that she could not meet Manav but then her frown turned into a smile when she read his message.

"Sorry could not welcome you to my city today but have a surprise for you, be ready at 8 p.m... till then missed you a lot... my number one"

And she then with a happy smile reached her room and then started panicking because this is her first date with Manav and she has less than 2 hours with zero preparations done from her side. Hurrying she opened her bag started to look for a date type dress but she found none.. Frowning she sat on the bed and was about to cry when her sister entered the room.

Looking at the room Hanita was shocked and then she asked Unnati.

H-Unsu what is all this?

U-Yaar di look na i have nothing to wear for today's date.

H-Date and all ha

U-Please don't disturb me I am already really upset.

H-Aww my baby sister is upset, don't worry someone can never see you upset and that is why they have sent for you something.