Part 31

It was the next day and just like the previous day Ashi and Aashna woke up to a beautiful surprise. The two received teddy's from their loved ones and after thanking the two they got ready because Ashi had to go back home today.

On the other side, Unnati's mother went to wake her up.

U.M-Unnati wake up.

U-Mama, let me sleep.

U.M-Tanzeel had called, he said that you to have to meet him today right.

U-Okay.

When Unnati said this, her mother thought that she will now wake up and with that, she went to the living room. When she reached there the bell rung, opening the door she saw a delivery man.

D-Good morning ma'am, this is for Ms Unnati Malharkar.

U.M-I am her mother so let me take it. With that, she signed the paper and took the gift from him.

Seeing the gift, U.M knew that it was from Manav and she was genuinely very happy seeing the two of them really happy with one another.

She went to Unnati's room once again to see her sleeping.

U.M-Unnati wake up

U-Hmm i am 

U.M-Listen if you don't wake up now I will return this parcel 

U-What parcel.

U.M-There is a gift from someone, with a message that says you are the one.

U.M-I think I should call Manav and tell him that you dot want this gift.

With that, she acted that she was going while Unnati literally jumped out of her bed and took the gift from her mother.

U-No need mom.

With that Unnati took the gift and went towards her bed opening the gift, Unnati's mom also joined her and seeing the gift she said.

U.M-I am so happy beta, that you and Manav are trying to be happy with each other. I know how difficult  arrange marriages can be.

U-Thanks to you guys that you chose Manav for me, honestly I don't think I would have chosen a partner like him for myself.

U.M-Manav is really nice and you are lucky to have him in your life.

U-That i am.

After kissing her forehead Unnati's mom went to the kitchen, while Unnati took her phone and sent a message to Manav,

"Thank you soo much for the gift, I really loved it and cant wait to see you"

With that she got ready and after having breakfast she went to Aashna's house since Ashi was going.

Going there Unnati met up with everyone after a while she received a call from Manav.

Manav's house.

Manav was woken up by Addy who had just arrived from Delhi. The two started talking and had their breakfast on bed. After a while, Manav received a message from Unnati.

Seeing the message Manav started smiling and seeing him smile Addy asked him.

A-Is the message from Unnati?

M-Yes it is.

A-Manav to be honest I am so happy seeing you be so in love with her.

M-Addy, I don't think this is love but for sure I now have a soft spot for her now.

A-Manav i know its hard for you accept that it is love but as much as I know you for sure I can say that you are in love my boy

M-Okay even if I am I will not confess now I want to give Unnati sometime.

A-Its fair if you want to take it slow.

M-Thanks Addy.

A-Your welcome (he then remembered Unnati's gift)

He took his bag and then removed the gift

A-This is from your Unsu.

M-Really, thanks for bringing it. With that Manav opened the gift and he loved it. Addy excused himself to go to the washroom and Manav moved towards the balcony taking this as an opportunity to call her.

He called her and Unnati received the call at one ring.

U-Hello,

M-Hello you picked the call so fast, how come?

U-Well i was near my phone that is why.

M-I thought you are waiting for my call.

U-You, keep thinking like that.

M-I am sure one day my this dream will also be accomplished.

U-It can just keep dreaming.

M-Anyways, I called to thank you for the gift.. i just loved it my special one..

U-I am glad you liked it.

M-By the way what are you wearing for the party tonight.

U- I don't know yet, I don't feel like going.

M-Why?

U-Everyone will be there Mrunirudh and Attrangz also, I don't want to face them again.

(Unnati was scared to meet everyone after the trolling incident happened)

M-Dont be scared and just enjoy with our gang..

u-Anyways Mama papa will be arriving there at 5 today so just pick them up.

M-I will you don't worry.

With that, the two disconnected the call because Unnati had to say bye to Ashi and then she had to get ready also.

Two hours later the girls were ready and then the gang went to the party. 

Reaching there everything was executed as everyone had thought of and also as excepted by Unnati Attrangz and Mrunirudh were also there. Unnati started being nervous and seeing her in this state Tanzeel just took her in a hug and consoled her to be confident. The rest made sure that Unnati was comfortable and after that everyone started mingling with each other.

 Soon Unnati also started enjoying. Everyone was having fun apart from one person wh thought that everyone from damnfam will be happy seeing her and give her a lot of importance however this was not the case.

That person was Mrunu when Mrunu got the invite she started buttering Anam so that she and Ani can go to the party with the Attrangz, she wanted everyone to know that although unofficially but everyone should think that she is now a part of Attrangz.

However, people did not really make this news the centre of the topic because, after their entrance, Aasan entered holding hands which meant the two are dating. This was a piece of bigger news then Mrunu's.

Mrunu somehow adjusted to the fact that people are not bothered about her now, however seeing Unnati Mrunu thought that people will mistreat Unnati due to the last news but seeing how damnfam had become a shield for Unnati, Mrunu was very jealous that she just left the party without Ani.

Soon the party ended without any trouble..

1ST NEW UPDATE FOR TODAY, NEXT UPDATE IN A WHILE....

Hey guys I want you all to read the story below and also started believing in it