Part 38

The gang after the announcement went to sleep because the next day some of them had their flight back to Mumbai. They all slept at Manav's place because they were too tired to walk back home.

The next morning.

Let's see some peoples reactions to this news.

Unnav fan P.o.v

My poor Unnav heart was paining when I got to know about Manav and his engagement news. I wonder who that lucky girl was but all I can say is that I wish it were Unnati. Anyway, after i got the news i just cried my heart out and then went to sleep. Waking up i saw my phone and what I saw made my heart jump out.

This was a picture on Unnati's post and she had captioned it," i said yes

This was a picture on Unnati's post and she had captioned it," i said yes."

Oh my God, it means Unnati is also engaged but to whom( this nervous fan did not see that Unnati has tagged someone), oh no my poor Unnav heart is about to just sink. Wait a minute, (after she saw the tag and then she saw Damnfams story she was so happy) oh my God yes yes yes

With that the cute girl just started dancing and then she went to the direct messages on Instagram to see all her fellow friends telling her about the engagement. It would not be a lie to say that all those who support Unnav were on the skies now, their happiness had no limit.

Fan girl's P.o.v Ends.

Fans and friends were going crazy with this news, already the media had started with realising articles on their news. Everywhere there was just news about Unnav, lets look at someone who woke up to this news.

Mrunu's P.o.v

It was a normal morning in Mumbai when Mrunu woke up and following her routine she first freshen up and then making a cup of tea for herself she was scrolling through Instagram when she saw Manav's post, seeing the post she was so shocked that her phone just fell from her hands. Hearing a voice Anirudh rushed out to the living room to see Mrunu seating there with a shocked expression.

A-What happened?

M-Who was brought back by Ani shaking her- Nothing just saw something

A-Ohh but you are fine right?

M-I am.

Ani then went to the kitchen to get breakfast for himself and Mrunu.

Seating near her he was having his tea when Mrunu started.

M--Do you know Manav got engaged.

A-What? to who?

M-Yes he did get engaged to none other then Unnati.

A-Wow and how comes we did not know about this.

M-Looking at the pictures it seems like Manav proposed to Unnati but as old friends, they should have told us at least.

A-Its fine they must have just told damnfam and we are not part of them now.

M-So should we congratulate them

A-I think we should.

With that the two messaged them and them Mrunu posted a story congratulating them.

P.o.v ends.

On the other side, Unnati was just tired of the constant messages on her phone that she just left her phone in the room and then left to go to the living room. Reaching down, she saw no one was there apart from Manav's mom, she went ahead and greeted her and then two started talking.

U-Hi, aunty(with that she hugged her)

M.M-Hi beta, did you have a good sleep?

U-Yes i did aunty , where are the rest?

M.M-Your uncle has gone to drop some relatives and your friends are still sleeping

U-So what were you doing?

M.M-I was thinking of having tea and then doing gardening.

Unnati got excited and then she said that she will also join her. With that, the two went to the kitchen first where Unnati was making tea while talking to Manav's mom. Later they took their cups and then went to the garden area. 

M.M-So what are your plans for the day?

U-Dont know, the rest are going back today but i am staying here for two days.

M.M-How about we go for some shopping today.

U-Yes we should.

The two then finished drinking tea and then Unnati helped Aunty with watering the plants. Soon, the two thought of taking a break and as they turned around the saw Manav standing there.

Manav who woke up abit late then his usual time thought of having green tea and with that motive he went down to the kitchen. From the kitchen he saw two people seating in the garden area, he thought to check who it was and when he went there he just stoop at one corner and admired the bond of Unnati and his mom.

 Soon the two turned around and saw him looking at them with a smile.

M.M-Hi beta

M-Hi mum, it seems like you were having fun.

M.M-That i was after all my daughther is so good(with that she side hugged Unnati who was just smiling)

M-So now you have your daughther with you it means that you will forget me.

M.M-Umm not really 

M-Unsu dont take my mom away

U-She is your mom but now she is mine, right aunty?

M.M-That i am but now you have to call me mom, okay?

U-Okay.

With that Manav's mom went inside while Manav sat besides Unnati.

M-It seems like you were bonding well with mom.

U-I was and today i am going with her for shopping.

M-Really i will also join you.

The two enjoyed thier drinks and later Manav went to drop Ashi, Rishu and Addy to the airport. And then Arsh and the rest went to Sankets house. (Only Unnav were at Mohali)

After lunch the ladies went for some shopping and coming back they just had lunch at the they went to sleep.

OKAY GUYS, THAT IS IT FOR NOW.....