Part 80

After a while, Unnati woke up and saw that Manav was also awake.

She just smiled at him and then greeted him,

U-Good Morning

M-Good morning baby

With that Manav just kissed her lips

Unnati then hugged him and then kissed his bare chest.

M-Unsu you are trying to awaken the devil

U-What am i doing?

With that, she kissed him again

M-Stop before it gets hard to stop me

U-Really

She yet again kissed him but now kissed him near his ear.

M-Unsu stop

U-No

M-Okay

Manav then pushed Unnati on her bed and came on top of her

M-Now my turn

Manav then started kissing her. He began kissing her eyes and then nose moving downwards to her neck.

Manav was busy kissing her neck. Soon he left some lovebites there. While Manav was kissing Unnati his hands went inside her top and were creasing her stomach.

Manav then moved towards her navel and started kissing her there. The two were lost with each other and the only way to bring them back was the phone ring.

Unnati who was enjoying all these moments with Manav had her eyes closed but as soon as she heard her phone ring she opened her eyes and then asked Manav to stop.

Manav stopped what he was doing and allowed Unnati to sit up and pick her phone.

Unnati saw that her mom was calling so she received the call while Manav sat near Unnati and started kissing her neck.

Unnati's conversation.

U-Good morning mom

U.M-Morning..listen start getting ready soon

U-Yes mom we just need to get Manav's clothes from damnfam house and then we will get ready.

U.M-Its better you get ready at home and then you both go to damnfam.

U-Umm i think that will be better

Unnati felt Manav bite her so she just hissed.

M.M-Beta are you fine

U-Yes mom just got hurt

M.M-Take care beta and come soon.., Your cousins are waiting for you

U-Okay.. bye mom

U-Manav stop now

M-Really when I told you to stop did you stop..

U-Manav please we need to get ready

U-Please

M-Okay

Unnati then stood up to go to the washroom but before that, she kissed Manav on his lips and then ran to the washroom

Manav also took a shower in Unnati's parent's room and then he went to the kitchen and made something light for the two of them to eat.

Unnati had already taken a shower and now she was wearing her saree.

She was trying to tie her blouse's Dori but her hands could not reach it. Soon she felt Manav's hands.

Manav who entered the room to take his phone was mesmerized seeing Unnati in that look.

He then saw her struggling so he moved toward her and then helped her tie the Dori.

M-Looking hot Unsu

U-Thank you 

Unnati was trying to tie her saree while Manav was having his breakfast. Unnati was kind of struggling to hold her saree and pining it up. Unnati saw Manav and then she asked for his help.

Manav willingly stood up and helped Unnati. While Unnati was pining her saree at different places, Manav was busily creasing her waist.

Unnati was shying away feeling his cold hand. Soon she pined the last pin.

U-Done

She then looked at herself in the mirror and then looked at Manav

U-How do I look?

M-Hot

U-Thank you now let's go.

The two then reached damnfam house

Everyone was there and seeing Unnati like this the girls were so shocked.

Aa-Wow Uns you look so nice

U-Thank you

A-Yes i like your make up

U-Thanks

T-Unsuuu you look soo cute and nice

U-Thank you Tanzuuuu

While Unnati was talking to everyone Manav went to get ready. Again to her luck, Mrunu was not at home she went out with Addy and Rishu.

Soon Manav came out and the two went for the wedding function.

Unnati's family and friends were happy seeing the two of them and also Manav was happy seeing a Maharashtrian wedding for the first time.

After the function, Unnav went for ice cream first and then they went to damnfam house. Unnati was actually happy with how everything turned out nicely for her today.

OKAY, GUYS SORRY I HAD TO REPUBLISH THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE BY MISTAKE I PUBLISHED HALF OF THE CHAPTER.

SORRYYYYY