Part 21

The Next Day.

Everyone woke up and prepared to leave that place. While in the van, Unnati reminded Aashna to call Ashi.

The conversation.

A-Whatsapp, honey.

Aa-Nothing much you tell me.

A-Well, congrats yaar.

Aa-Thank you.

S-(who was sitting besides Aashna)- So she also knew about all this.

A-Yes i did, so now Aasan where is the party?

S-We will give a party when you come, so when are you coming?

A-I don't know yet right now I am going to Dubai for a shoot.

Aa-Really? that means that you won't be coming for my birthday also?

A-I don't know when the shooting ends, can't say anything now.

M-By the way guys you know that this was our last pack your bags, after this, there will be no more pack your bags.

Arsh-I will surely miss these trips.

Ashi-Me too but at least we will have one big trip every year that I can also be a part of.

U-Yes, for now, Ashi enjoy your trip.

Ashi-Thank you bye.

Bye.

The rest of the journey back to Mumbai everyone was enjoying while Unnati had found a comfortable spot for herself to sleep on. That was Manav's shoulder where she kept her head and was fast asleep, after a while, Manav kept his head on hers and he also fell asleep.

On the other side, Aashna was busy talking to Arsh when sneakily Sanket held her hand. Aashna at first was really shocked but later she also joined her hand with his.

Soon Arsh said that he wants to record a reel with the fam so everyone straightened themselves, however, Unnati and Manav were sleeping so Arsh let them be. They were about to reach so Arsh thought of waking Manav up.

When Manav woke up he woke Unnati up and the two of them got down of the bus. After, everyone took their bags out Unnati said,

U-Guys, I need to go home will see you tomorrow.

M-Unsu let me drop you.

U-Ya sure, bye guys.

Saying this she hugged everyone and with Manav went home. On the way there,

M-We need to go for the ring shopping as well.

U-Yes lets go tomorrow 

M-Okay and then after 9 days we have to be in Punjab.

U-Yes, we do when are you going back?

M-My flight is after 2 days and when will you come?

U-I have some to do the shows dubbing now so I will came 2 days before the engagement but Mom and dad will be there earlier.

M-Dont use have some photoshoot to do with Rishu.

U-I do now lets see when the team is ready.

They had reached Unnati's house and they two went towards the flat.

M-I should go.

U-Come in.

Okay, they entered in to find the house house empty.

U- Seems like no one is at home.

M-So that means that its just me and you

U-Yes(she said it in a scared tone seeing Manav smirk at her)

M-So how about we(as he was saying that he was taking a step forward)

U-How about we..(Taking a step backwards)

M-We..(Moving forward)

U-We?

M-We spend some time doing(he took one more step making Unnati's back touch the wall)

U-We spend some..

M-We spend sometime together and watch a movie.

U-What?

M-What did you think?

U-Nothing. Lets just sit and talk.

M-As you say, with that he pecked her lips and settled down.

U-While Unnati just smiled at him and went towards the kitchen to bring some tea for herself and coffee for Manav.

She gave him his cup and sat down besides him.

M-Thanks for the coffee, its what I needed right now.

U-You are welcome, what are you doing?

M-Was editing the reel to post it. 

U-Oh i am thinking of posting no reel now, will post it later.

M-Okay. Manav then posted the reel and after that the two got busy with their talks.

However, something similar was happening at Aashna's house.

After the damnfam went to their respective homes Sanku went with Aashna to the hedge house because that is where he has been staying.

When they reached there the two were holding hands and seeing them like these the whole family was excited.

Esha-So i think you two are now together right?

S-Yes(while Ashna just nodded her head)

Kushi-Really? wow that's so good , congrats(saying so she hugged her sister)

D-I am just glad that now when people ask me whether you two are dating, I will at least have an answer to tell them. 

A-But you wont tell anyone about this  till we announce it okay?

D-Okay. And then the two went to freshenup so that they can join the girls in the living room.

On the other hand, when Tanzeel reached home the first thing he did was call Ashi.

T-Hi, Ashima 

A-Hello

T-Whats upp

A-Nothing yaar was packing my bag, have a flight tomorrow night.

T-Yaar, I miss you.

A-I miss you two.

T-You know what I want to do, I want to tell everyone that yes I am dating Ashi Khanna.

A-I know that I have troubled you a lot but I think now we can tell our friends about it.

T-Yes, we have hide this secret for a long time now I think we should tell them and anyways at that time you were scared because you felt that you need time.

A-I did need time but I am ready to tell my friends that the other couple they are hopping to have is already in love with eachother.

The two continued talking till late night and even Manav stayed back with Unnati after he was requested by his in-laws to stay back.

OKAY GUYS DONE FOR NOW SEE YOU NEXT TIME............