WEDDING FINAL PART

Unnati entered the wedding hall. She was in the centre holding Tanzeel's hand while the four boys were holding each side of the dupatta.

The background song was a song with a great memory for everyone mostly Unnav was hauli hauli. Unnati smiled at the song and she looked at Manav who was waiting for her at the Mandap.

She was lost in his eyes but then she looked around and her nervousness came back again.

Tanzeel who was beside them could feel her nervousness and therefore looked at her and gave her an assuring smile that made her relaxed.

Manav's state was not normal as well. He had reached the mandap and was asked to do some pooja before the bride arrives.

He was doing the pooja when suddenly he heard the door open and there came in his love. As soon as his eyes saw her he forgot the environment he was in and was literally staring at this angel who was slowly walking towards him.

He could see her nervousness and could not help but chuckle at that.

Arsh who was beside him shook him a little and then told him.

Ar-Relax deenu remember you are the groom to behave.

Manav just glared at Arsh and then he continued staring at Unnati.

Unnati was closer to the mandap when Tanzeel handed her hand to Unnati's father. Who wanted to give his daughter away to her love. While the other boys also stood back and let the father-daughter have their moment.

Unnati's father and mother then took her to the mandap and made her stand at one side of it.

The pandit then asked the girls to put a cover for the bride and groom. So Aashna and Hani dhi did so. The pandit then chanted some verses while Unnati and Manav were listening to the prayer silently.

Then the cover was told to be dropped and then Manav was asked to but the varmala on Unnati. When he raised his hand to do so, Tanzeel, Sanket and Unnati's brothers carried her up making it impossible for Manav to put it on her.

Manav then looked at his friends and asked for help

M-Guys help

Ar-Deenu we will help only if you give us something in return.

N-What do you want?

R-Chupa chups for me

Ad-Ignore him Manav we want a new ps for our new house from you

Saurabh-And a skateboard for me

M-What? That is too expensive

Ani-Manav bhai let me help you

Awez-Yes Ani is right we can help

U-What guys you were supposed to be on my side

Ani-Unnati we did our part of the ritual for you now let us help our brother

U-Okay.

Anirudh, Awez and Zaid came to the rescue for Manav while the other boys also helped.

Manav was happy after he successfully did the task so he hugged everyone and said thank you