It A Yes...

Recap.

Unnati had an audition to go to Manav offered to drop her.

On their way to the film city.

M- So Unnati whats the audition about?

U- Yaar, I don't want to tell anyone now I  want to wait till the results of the audition come.

M- please tell me yaar.

U- Okay, so you know these show Qubool hai?

M-No.

U-It was a show on zee tv channel and now they are realising a part 2 of it on the web.

M-Okay, so what character have they offered you and who are the leads.

U- The leads are Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti. And the role I am going for is to play K.SG's younger sister.

M- Okay( by then they had reached) Bye and best of luck.

U- Thank you Em En Vee... See you in the evening.

M-By the way have you bought your gifts for the Santa exchange thing.

U- Yes, I have it's at Hani's place, I will go there first and then meet you guys.

M-Okay bye.

U-Bye.

Manav then went to where his parents are staying at.

M.M- How are you bacha?

M-I am fine mama, how about you guys are you enjoying

M.M- Yes we are, so what is your answer to the proposal thing

M-Mom, I think I am okay with it but don't tell anyone this. Let's wait for Unnati's answer and then we take a step forward. Okay?

M.M-Okay Meri Jaan I am fine with it.

M- So after a while I am going for the Christmas shopping do you want something?

M.M- No, I don't.

M- Okay and after shopping, I will straight away go to damnfam house and stay there for tonight. And what's your plan for Christmas.

M.M- We will be going to Unnati's place for dinner and then back home.

M- Okay I am going now, see you.

M.M-Bye.

Manav went back to damnfam house via an uber.

MNV'S p.o.v.

Hi guys, I am back. so you must be wondering why and when I decided to say yes to the proposal thing.

So here is the thing.. i feel like I like Unnati, I have a crush on her and that's not it, she is my best friend so I thought why not.

I feel like as best friends we understand each other a lot so why not as husband-wife. we will understand each other more.

Anyway, I hope I can stay quiet and not give anyone hints of what my answer is. And as of now, I need to think for a gift to give Gautam since I am his secret Santa this year. I have already ordered a hulk mask for him but let's see something else for him.

P.o.v ends.

As he was thinking about all this he reached home and soon they left for their shopping.

Arsh, Ashi and Manav went together while Gautam went with Tanzeel.

Unnati's P.o.v

Finally, done with the audition and look test now let's go to Hanii's house and sleep.