part 53

The gang was having their breakfast when Tanzeel asked about today's plan.

T-Guys what is the plan for today?

M-Tanzu today we are going to the southern side of Goa

N-Manav Bhai before going there we will be roaming around here first(they are on the central side of Goa) and then South of Goa will be covered tomorrow.

U-Neerja why this sudden change of plan?

N-Actually we booked a nice spa and restaurant but due to dates confusion, the booking happened for today instead of tomorrow.

Aa-Wow spa and all

N-Yes so today is a relaxing day, we will first go to local markets here for shopping and then pampering and have a meal outside.

S-Well if that is the plan then are we leaving now?

M-Neerja since the plan has changed then we can go a bit late right since it is just 9 am right now.

N-Yes we are going at around 1 so till then you guys can shout reels and take pictures around the villa.

The gang then decided to use this time to make the reels that they will be needed to upload.

The three couples special have been in demand and they have been requested by fans to post some reels so then they decided to shoot for them now.

At Unnav's side.

Manav wanted to do a Punjabi song with her since that was what people demanded, therefore, he chose some songs.

M-Unsu this is the list that I have made choose two of them

U-Manav you chose and also we need to do one on Nachdi tu

M-I was also thinking the same but later realised that it is better that we shoot this song in the studio.

U-Okay now let me go decide the looks for the shoot.

M-Let me help you choose so we can match.

U-Okay

On the other side, Ashi and Tanzeel decided their songs and the two were ready for their shoots.

However, we could not say the same about Aasan, because ever since Sanku came back from the beach the two have not spoken even a word to each other. The two for some reason where just not happy and this was noticed by Rishu.

He then went towards Aashna and then asked her.

R-Kanjar lets make a video

A-Okay Kanjar

With that the two went while Sanku was just sulking and looking around he saw that everyone is busy. He then thought that it is better from him to just go inside the house and relax since the rest are busy.

As he was going inside, Unnati who was leaving the house saw him and then stopped him.

U-Sanku where are you going?

S-Nothing Vahini

U-What happened why are you upset?

S-Nothing just wanted to come in.

U-Sanku i know you really well and I also know that you were upset about something in the morning also.

S-Nothing seriously vahini you go outside Manv must be waiting for you.

U-Sanku, come with me

With that she took him towards the closest room and then making him sit on the bed told him