part 49

The gang first went to the North of Goa, where the went to heritages of Goa.

Their first stop was 

 Chapora Fort

Also, know as the Dil Chahta Hai Fort. The gang stayed there for a while enjoying the view there and also taking pictures they soon left there to go to their next location which was a beach.

The gang then went to Vagator beach where the boys decided to do activity there so they went Parasailing while the boys were doing that the girls decided to go for a walk on the beach

The girls were walking when Unnati saw something on Ashi's neck. She then remembered today's incident and thought of teasing Ashi about it.

U-Ashi what was Tanzeel doing in our room today morning?

A-Nothing 

U-Oh really so what is this on your neck.

A-What?

U-See here with that she pointed at her neck..

Aashna who was busy taking Snapchat pictures heard Unnati and then she looked at where Unnati was pointing.

She then saw the mark and then asked Ashi about it also.

As-Yes Ashi now tell us what happened.

A-Nothing yaar.

U-Okay tell me when did Tanzu come to our room

A-Well

Flashback 

After Unnati went to bring water. Ashi woke up and seeing no one around she was very scared. She then thought of calling Tanzeel.

After three rings Tanzeel picked the call up and Ashi in a scared tone called him

A-Tanzu can you please come now.

T-Ashi what happened?

A-Tanzu i am scared please come.

T-Okay i am coming

With that Tanzeel went to Ashi's room

As soon as he reached there he saw Ashi seated beside the door hugging her knees, Tanzeel soon went towards her and hugged her.

T-What happened Ashi?

A-Tanzu i am really scared and I don't know where Unnati is?

T-Dont worry let me go look for Unnati.

A-No don't leave me.. please stay with me... Tanzu i want to sleep

T-Okay lets sleep 

With that Tanzeel took Ashi and led her to the bed. He made her lie down and was about to go shut the door when she held his hand. Tanzeel knew that Ashi will not let him go so he just laid down beside her and hugged her.

Tanzeel could feel that Ashi was still shivering so he thought to distract her. He started kissing her cheeks and then moved towards her neck. Soon the two of them were drowned towards each other and Ashi had forgotten about all that happened.

The two then slept hugging eachother.

Flashback Ends.

A-That is what happened, by the way, Unsu where were you?

U-I was thirsty so I went down to get water.....(she then told them about the whole thing that happened)..... after that Manav and I talked for a long time before we fell asleep.

Aa-Okay so where are we going after here.

U-No idea, I think only Manav knows about it

A-Okay so let's go and ask the boys about our plan.

Ask us what?

The girls turned to see Manav and Sanket there.

A-Guys are you done with the activity here.

S-Yes we are. 

M-And in fact we came to call you we need to go for lunch and then need to explore more.

A-Okay lets go.

Aasan and Ashi were walking in front while Unnav were walking together. 

U-Manav when are we telling our friends about the wedding dates?

M-Lets tell them tonight. Okay 

U-Okay(the two did a weird action by nodding their head smiling at each other)

M-By the way, you look nice today.

U-Thank you(she side hugged him)

M-Dont hug me know I kind of smell of salty water.

U-So you want to go like these to a hotel.

M-No i will be changing

U-Where will you change?

M-Come let me show you.

Manav then went to a corner of the beach and then took out his shirt from the bag he was carrying. 

He then took off his shirt and gave Unnati to hold while he wore the other shirt soon he opened his bag and removed the perfume that Unnati gifted him on the engagement day.

M-I really like the scent of it.

U-I am glad you liked it... i was going crazy looking for something you will like.

M-Well your choices are always nice.

U-Well they are..

Manav then took his bag in one hand and in the other one he held Unnati's hand. They then walked towards the parking of the beach to see only Arsh and Rishu there.

R-Where were you guys?

M-I was changing my shirt.

U- Have the rest gone?

A-Yes Paa we also need to reach there fast.

M- Okay let's go 

Arsh took the driver's seat while Rishu sat near him. The four of them met up with the team at a local Goa restaurant and then they had their food. 

The meal was really quick and not with many talks. Soon the girls went to the washroom where Unnati helped Ashi conceal her bite that was visible due to the heat and Ashi's sensitive skin was not helping much.

Ashi had to get her mark covered because after lunch the girls were told that their pictures will be taken and also the youtube video will also be shot.

The gang soon hit the roads again to go to their next location.