Getting Married To...

Precap.

After Unnav, finished their coffee they headed to damnfam house with a final decision to discuss the issue with their friends.

Back to the story.

As Ashi opened the door the two of them entered.

U- Hey guys.

Arsh- hello to you too, you two did not tell me that you were together.

Aashna- Unnati you did not tell me about you and Manav coming together.

M- Buddy, the things is that my parents are at unsu's house for some reason so we came together.

U- Exactly, till morning I had no idea about Manav coming home or anything. Also luckily he was there so Mama and Papa allowed me for the sleepover or else they never allow for anything like these.

R- Okay guys, how about we play Uno.

Arsh- Yaar, Rishu why do you like playing this game. Let's talk for a while and watch a movie.

R- No, Arsh plzz an

Aashna- Ganjar, Arsh is right.

T- Let's play it (He said that because he saw Rishu being sad)

Addy- No let's watch a movie and chill.

Soon a fight started between two groups.

One that wanted to play Uno(Tanzeel, Ashi, Sanku) which was being led by Rishu

While the other group that didn't want to play were( Aashna, Addy, Gautam) while Arsh was leading them.

In all this Unnati and Manav were just quite still trying to think of ideas on how to tell the rest about. Soon being fed up of their shouts, Unnati started screaming.

U- Guys, (this brought back everyone from their fight and they settled down glaring at one another)

U- Can you stop fighting, we can do both right (After hearing that everyone wondered what she meant)

M- How?

U- See we can play like to games and till then our food will also come and then we can watch a movie, simple.

Arsh- Paa, that is actually a good idea.

R- yes, thanks unsu.

He stood up and went to bring the cards.

He brought the dare ones.

They all created a circle and the way they were seated Unnati and Manav were sitting together

M- Unz, we have to tell them before the game starts.

U- I know but how?

M- We need to tell them just what our parents want, let's not tell them our feelings now.

U- That's a good idea, how about you tell them while I just support you.

M- No, you tell them.

U-Manav yaar, please I am scared.

M- So you think I am not. I think you should tell them.

U-No you (she whispered).

M- you.

U- Okay let's tell them together.

R- Guys what are you talk about in such a low tone.

Addy- Yes, even we want to know.

U- Okay guys the thing is that.

Unnav-Ourparentswantustomarryeachother.

Aaashna-What?

Sanket-Vahini, what are you trying to say we did not understand a word.

M-Okay guys the thing is that our parents want us to..

Aashna-to...

T-To get married, right?

U-Yes and not only that they want Manav and I to get married to eachother.

Everyone(except Unnav)- What.

U-Yes, guys today Manav and his parents came home and both our parents think that we can make a good and understanding couple, so they thought why not?

Aashna-So what's your decision?

M- We have not taken a decision yet, we need time.

Arsh-Okay, now the decision is all yours but just know that whatever happens, we are always going to support you always, right?

Everyone-Right.

Soon they started playing while Manav and Unnati were thanking God for blessing them with the best friends.

After playing some few rounds of Uno, they all prepared for dinner.

After finishing dinner, the girls went to the kitchen to keep the utensils and also rinse the glasses since they would be needing them.

While Ashi and Aashna were washing the utensils, Unnati made some tea for her, Arsh and Aashna since they are the only ones that drink tea at night, on her other hand she also prepared coffee for Addy and all while for Manav she prepared a cup of green tea.

While serving the boys their drinks, Unnati for no reason was a bit hesitant to give Manav his cup and seeing her face her paa, that is Arsh helped her by taking two cups from the tray one for him and one for Manav. The movie started and luckily for Unnati Manav was nowhere close to her since she was sandwiched between Ashi and Rishu (the 3 movie lovers together)

As the movie was going on Unnati's phone vibrated and as soon as she switched her phone she regretted it and got angry at what she saw.

U- shit..

Everyone- What happened.......

Gautam[ He is Addy's brother]

OKAY GUYS THAT IT FOR TODAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER...DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU DID LIKE ALSO PLZ READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AND HELP ME IDENTIFY SOME OF THE MEAN COMMENTS THAT DAMNFAM AND MOSTLY UNNATI ARE FACING....TILL NEXT TIME ENJOY AND PLZ DONT SPREAD ANY HATE....