Part 32

After the party, everyone went home and slept because the next day they had a flight to Delhi tomorrow. Unnati went to an empty home since her parents had already gone to Punjab. Unnati was about to sleep, though she was very scared to stay alone but she decided to just lock the house and sleep. She was about to sleep when the bell rung. 

She was at first frightened with the voice of the door bell but later she composed herself and then she with slow steps she opened her door only to find....

(No not Manav but)

Arsh and Rishu there. 

U-You guys, what are you doing here?

A-Well Paa we are here to be with you so that you are not alone here.

R-Yes Unsu we could not leave you to be alone.

U-Thanks guys but it was not needed.

A-It was Paa, anyways now you go sleep in our room while me and Rishu will sleep in the living room.

U-No you guys sleep in my room I will sleep in Mama's room.

And what about us.

The voice was of Tanzeel, Aashna and Sanku.

U-You guys.

S-Vahini if we left you alone then your lover boy will not let us be alone.

U-What do you mean by that?

T-Unsu, Manav called me and told me.

FLashback.

The gang was ready to leave for the party when Manav called T.K

M-Hello, tanzu.

T-Hi, manav bhai, whatsapp?

M-Nothing, just wanted to know when are you leaving for the party?

T-We will be leaving in a while.

M-Okay great I just want you to be with Unnati the whole time in the party.

T-That i will be but why are you so worried about it.

M-The thing is that she is just a bit scared to face everyone after the issue.

T-Ohh don't worry I will be around unsu the whole time.

M-Okay great and also if possible you guys stay with Unnati at her place since Uncle aunty and Hani di are not there. Just don't let her be alone at home.

T-Dont worry we will all just have a sleep over there.

M-Okay great bye.

After that Tanzeel told everyone about the sleep over thing so everyone decided to pack their bags fast and then go to Unnatis place. In the enjoyment of the party and everything everyone forgot to inform Unnati about their decision.

So after dropping Unnati home everyone passed by their respective homes and collected their bags.

Flashback Ends.

Unnati got emotional knowing that just because of her everyone was ready to make this sudden plans.

Emotionally she thanked everyone and also God to gift with her such good friends.

Everyone then slept with Tanzu and Sanku in one room , Arsh and Rishu in another and Aashna and Unnati in the last room.

Next Morning

Everyone woke up and after tyding the house a bit they went to the airport. The gang was to stay for one day in Delhi and then they had to go to Pujab because Ashi was a bit busy and all of them wanted to travel to Punjab together via a bus.

Taking two Uber cars everyone went to the airport and were ready to board their flight which like always was they missed. Waiting at the airport Unnati thought of calling Manav and informing him about the same.

When she called him, he did not receive her call which meant that he is busy so Unnati left it.

She instead messaged him

"I know you must be busy so don't call back and just do what you were doing, I promise you to never disturb you and be your support at every stage of your life"

She also messaged him that they have missed their flight and now they are waiting for the other flight to be ready.

Manav, on the otherside was shooting and after he was done, he saw Unnat's missed call when he thought to call her he saw her message. Seeing the message he felt his attraction towards Unnati increase.

He also sent her a promise message,

"I promise to always support you and never let you down"

Those few words of his created a turmoil in Unnati's heart that she at that moment knew that her feelings for Manav have changed from him just being a good friend to some thing else. She however, could not know what that something else is.

Soon the gang reached Delhi and Met up with Ashi.. The boys went to Rishu's house while the girls ganged up at Ashi's place. Before the boys go Ashi's mom  gave them lunch which like always was tasty and nice.

 Before the boys go Ashi's mom  gave them lunch which like always was tasty and nice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After lunch, the girls went to Ashi's room. Unnati then remembered about the invitation cards so she took one and went with Aashna to Ashi's mom.

U-Aunty, I am sure mummy called you and told you about my engagemnet.

A.M-Yes she did, congrats my love.

U-Thanks aunty, so this is the card you all have to come.

A.M-I will(with that she opened the card and when she saw the name on the card)

A.M-Unnati you are getting engaged to Manav.

U-Yes aunty.

A.M-Wow that is such good news, your mom did not tell me with whom you are getting married.. congrats beta.

U-Thank you aunty

With that Unnati went back to the room and was smiling because this was the reaction she got from everyone, even when she gave Aashna's sisters the card they also got very excited.

Mostly Pakhi started dancing when she got to know that Unnati and Manav are getting married.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Soon the girls got ready and went for dinner outside with the boys.. After that Unnati went to give her engagement cards to Addy and Rishu's family. Coming back she chated with Manav for a while before she fell asleep due to tiredness.