•Thank You•

"God gave you a gift of 84,000 seconds today; have you used one of them to say thank you"
-William Arthur Ward

This quote really got me thinking. Each day God gives us a blessing, a gift from him, another day to show his love to the world! But out of those 84,000 seconds, do you pause for a few to reflect to marvel at His creation, to say thank you?

Getting so caught up in our own lives is something we are all guilty of, it's easy to become self- centred and think about only what benefits us or how it will make us feel. I'm not trying to make you feel guilty at all, I just want to show the importance of taking time our of our daily lives to thank the one who has given us another day!
Here's a few ways to put God 1st and keep Him 'active' in your daily lives:
-Start your day of right!!~ personally, I love setting my alarm to a Christian praise song {currently my favourite is "Forgiveness by tobyMac ft. Lecrae} so that right off the bat you have started your day off right. Thank Him that your were able to wake up to a new day he has blessed you with!

-Notice the little things!~Take a walk outside, look out the window, thank God for the beauty of his creation!

- Set a verse as your wallpaper!~ This way every time you turn on your phone, you are reminded of the encouragement or challenge that verse has! Give thanks to God for his word that is a lamp to our feet and helps us through life!

These are just a few of the many ways/ things to thank God for all he has done! We have so much to be thankful for. :)

-Katie