Isaiah 1:30-31

Today's verse is one of my favorites so keep reading :)

Isaiah 1:30-31

NIV: You will be like an oak with fading leaves, like a garden without water. The mighty man will become tinder and his work a spark; both will burn together, with no one to quench the fire.

NCV: You will be like an oak whose leaves are dying or like a garden without water. Powerful people will be like small, dry pieces of wood,
and their works will be like sparks.
They will burn together, and no one will be able to put out that fire.

Meaning: Without God you really aren't living, you're just merely surviving. A tree with drying leaves can still survive, but it is a sign of death. A garden can only survive so long without water. This is just like us without God! We will only be able to survive for so long without God. The people who have God within their hearts will live forever even when their time on earth is done. But some people will just expire, just like those plants in the waterless garden. But, if you have God you will become powerful. With God anything is possible! All the good things you have done will be a spark, a small flicker. That once all the saved people join in, will start a huge fire. A fire that nobody, not even the Devil will be able to extinguish.

Take action: Jesus defied the rules, he didn't follow the socially constructed idea of "Normal." That my friend, is what you must do. With Jesus anything is possible. As believers in Christ we will constantly be ridiculed. You mustttt step outside of the box and do things to please our God. If you want to not be the withering tree you have to accept God into your heart. If you haven't yet been saved and you want to wait for the right time. Prove yourself and ask God to use you, ask him to live in your heart. This is a very serious thing though, it's not to be taken lightly. But I promise you, being saved is one of the worlds best things :)

I just stumbled upon this verse today! I absolutely loved the comparisons in it! I hope you enjoyed it too! Thank you guys for your outstanding support! God bless!
-Taylor