Matthew 10:29-31

Todays verse: Matthew 10:29-31

NCV: Two sparrows cost only a penny, but not even one of them can die without your Father's knowing it. God even knows how many hairs are on your head. So don't be afraid. You are worth much more than many sparrows.

NIV: Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father's care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Meaning: I love how this parable illustrates and shows so many qualities of our awesome God. Firstly, the verse shows how much God cares for each and every one of us! If a sparrow can't die outside of his care, you can only begin to imagine how much he cares and loves us! So don't be discourage by the things of this world... Peoples comments, worrying about what others think of you cause that doesn't matter at all!! You are worth more than gold in the eyes of the creator! Secondly, it shows God incredible power and knowledge because is says he knows the number of hairs on our head. He knows what is going on in your life right this second and has a plan for you! You are worth so so much in the eyes of our Heavenly Father!!

Take Action: I found a simple yet meaningful picture quote that had a picture in black and white of Jesus on the cross and then the words: God loves you this much. He died for you. THATS how much He cares for you!! Never forget that:)

It's Friday!! Enjoy your weekend everyone and remember to glorify God in all you do! I'll be posting for Taylor tomorrow... Be sure to check it out as we have some exciting news;)

Have a great night!

- Katie :)