Colossians 2:6-7

NIV: So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

NCV: As you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so continue to live in him. Keep your roots deep in him and have your lives built on him. Be strong in the faith, just as you were taught, and always be thankful.

Meaning: At this camp that I used to go to(the one I'm counselling at this summer) we always got bible verses everyday to memorize. I recently found a few that I got from past years, so I decided to use this one! Anyways, when you ask Jesus into your heart, and you decide to follow him, you are meant to keep following him, with no turning back. Continue to live your lives through him, in everything you do. I know with experience with myself and other people, that if your somewhere with your church lets say, and you can feel the spirit covering you in that moment, and you decide you need to change your life, so you try to, but after a couple days you go back to the old you. God wants us to keep pursuing him throughout our whole life. He wants us to strengthen our faith in him, and always thank the Lord through everything. God always wants us to follow him. Always Always Always. He is waiting in heaven and they celebrate when someone comes to know him. But what is even better is when you stick to this path. When you continue on this path for the rest of your life, following the King forever. The very base of your life, the concreate foundation has to be the Lord. Everything you do should be for the Lord. To do this, just take a seat and write down the most important things in your life starting with your #1, and be brutally honest. Afterwards, look at it and recognize what you have to change up God is the centre of your life. And when you change, make sure you dont change back! Pray, ask God to help you with this task.

-Megan