-Pslams 146:1-2-

Today's verse: Psalms 146:1-2

New Century Version: Praise the Lord!
My whole being, praise the Lord.
I will praise the Lord all my life;
I will sing praises to my God as long as I live.

NIV: Praise The Lord
Praise the Lord, my soul.
I will praise the Lord all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

Meaning: Our God has done so much to deserve our most highest and glorifying praise! He is a majesty, forgiving, amazing Heavenly Father... Time and time again we mess up and time and time again he is forgiving and merciful towards us, opening his loving arms and welcoming us. This verse, which is a Psalm, is describing just how much and how deserving God is of our ultimate praise. Praise him all our lives and as long as we live! A great way to praise God is through music! There are so many beautiful songs and hyms written with amazing words that we can use to bring glory and honour to God. But praising Him should not be a once-a- week-at-church kind of thing we should strive to glorify God in each and everything we do! At school, work, friends houses- each day we can bring glory to God through the decisions we make and everything we do! Using your spiritual gifts is also a great way to praise God. Whether you are gifted in music or writing, dancing or speaking- use your your God-given abilities to lift our amazing Heavenly Fathers name high!!

Take Action: This week, strive to praise God through all your actions. Instead if thinking "What do I want to do?", think "Ok, what would God want me to do?" Also, sit down for a second and think of ways you can use your God given gifts to praise Him. For example, I love playing the piano an learning awesome Christian songs that praise God and help me to remember just how awesome He is!:) Whether writing a poem and hanging it in your room or creating a dance that honours Him, praise The Lord with all you heart!:)

To end, this is a verse from one f my favourite songs called 10 000 Reasons (Bless The Lord) by Matt Redman.

Bless the Lord, O my soul

O my soul

Worship His holy name

Sing like never before

O my soul

I'll worship Your holy name

God bless!

-K.