Jeremiah 29:11

Today's verse: Jeremiah 29:11

NIV version: For I know the plans I have for you,declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future:

New Century Version : I say this because I know what I am planning for you, says the Lord. I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future.

Meaning: I absolutely LOVE this verse.... it is definitely one of my favourites and I love it just because of how encouraging and incredible this promise really is. Think about it. God, the almighty, incredibly amazing and loving creator of this earth saying that He has plans for you that are good and will give you a hope and a future... I mean how amazing is that! God has planned out every detail of our lives and knew it from before we were born. He moulded and shaped us the way we are and loves us each so so much! This verse really encourages me and often comes to mind when I am feeling down or frustrated and am wondering if things could possibly get worse! God tells us he has plans for us and they are plans full of prosper and great things! Each moment of our lives God has planned an has a meaning and a purpose for them. So next time you think things couldn't possibly get any worse, remember that the sovereign and almighty God we serve has an amazing plan for you :)

Take Action: Like I said, this is an amazingly inspirationally verse! Memorize it so its in you mind for those times when you need it! For the artsy and doodler people out there, consider writing this on a binder or sticking it up in you locker... Just a way to remind yourself of Gods amazing promise! Finally, prayer is an amazing weapon. I find praying before something I'm nervous for really is a great source I comfort and saying to God, "I know you have plan for me Lord, please help me to do my absolute best," really helps calm my nerves! :)

God bless!!<3

-K.