1 peter 3:3-4

Today's verse: 1 Peter 3:3-4

NIV: Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight

NCV: It is not fancy hair, gold jewelry, or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty should come from within you-the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit that will never be destroyed and is very precious to God.

Meaning: One of the first things we notice as human beings is outer beauty. We like to do our hair fancy, dress in the latest styles, and wear expensive jewelry. To some people that makes a big difference in "pretty" someone is. The truth is, the clothes and jewelry you wore and how you did your hair won't ever matter after your life here on earth. It's your inner beauty that really matters. What's inside will last forever. When all your clothes get torn and your jewelry becomes broken,your personality and spirt won't be able to be destroyed. God doesn't care what clothes you wore he cares about you inside!

Take action: We all tend to make judgements on peoples out word appearance. Let's try to change that! Consider writing down all the people you have judged by their outward appearance and then write down your opinion on them after you got to know them. Then, read what you have written down carefully. Look at the difference!! Pray to God to help you think before you judge next time!

I hope y'all have a great weekend!! I appreciate all of you guys reading, voting and commenting! If you have any prayer requests message me our let me know in the comments! Id love to pray for any of you!!
God bless <3
-T.