1 Timothy 6:10

1 Timothy 6:10

NIV:For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

Meaning: Money is a great thing, however it can be very dangerous too! The world seems to be based solely around money; we buy things we like, pay money for things we need and pay for different services. People say money can't by happiness and I can agree with that. Some people can get so caught up with buying things that they are never happy with what they have. There are people in third world counties living on a dollar a day and are so happy with reviving anything. Then, there are other people who aren't happy with not having the newest brand name shoes. The amount of money you have can never define your happiness. Sure it's a great feeling to be debt free, with a roof over your head but letting your happiness depend on money is awful. Many, many people have won the lottery only to fall down the wrong path and end up crashing and burning. Don't let the love if money come over you! Don't wander off the path of faith for the path of money. Because in the end, it's just some paper or some piece of metal that we have given value. In the end, money won't be the thing you take with you to heaven, you won't be judged upon that. So, be wise and if your financially able, do good with what money you've been given!

**Sorry for the lack of posts this week! Megan was on a vacation to Cuba and I had one of the most stressful weeks of school ever and posting just had to take a backseat. Thankfully, Katie held it together and gave you guys at least a few posts! So thankful for her :) Anyways have a great weekend guys!"

-Taylor