Philippians 4:13

Todays verse: Philippians 4:13

NIV: I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

NVC: I can do all things through Christ because He gives me strength

Meaning: This a really really well known verse and one that I love as well. It's amazing to think that by putting our complete faith in God, through him, we can do anything! Through the creator of everything's awesome power, we gain power so that we can praise God in all that we do- in everything and all things:) Sometimes looking back at the bible, it might be hard to imagine amazing miracles like the Red Sea to parting or a flood covering the earth entire earth happening, but through the power of God, these things are possible because through him, we have strength:) You might also think that miracles don't happen today. Sure, things like parting seas and mana falling from the sky don't happen, but look around you. God is working in your life in amazing ways each and every day:)

Take Action: This is definitely a fantastic verse to have with you and memorized during those times when you feel helpless and alone: remember that our Heavenly Father gives YOU strength through his power!:) Also, look around you and take notice of the amazing things God has blessed you with and allowed you to do by his grace and power!

God bless and be sure to check out our new book " Shining a Light!"

-K.