Luke 1:37

Luke 1:37

NLT: For nothing is impossible with God.

Today's super short [yet super sweet!] verse can kinda explain itself, but I really wanted to share it with you all!!

Rend Collective is DEFINITELY one of my favourite Christian bands!! Taylor actually introduced to me my new favourite song of theirs, " More Than Conquerers"! Listen to it on the page now or go download it! It such a great song with such an awesome message and totally connects with this verse today!

Faith is so powerful and so amazing! We are told in Matthew, that even with faith as small as a mustard seed, we can move mountains.... Because with our powerful God, nothing is impossible! Jesus has overcome the world, so by putting of faith strongly in him, choosing to follow him in this ever changing world- with God, nothing is impossible. You are never to young, to week or to small to shine a light for him because through him nothing is impossible.

"Nothing is impossible
Every chain is breakable
With You, we are victorious
You are stronger than our hearts
You are greater than the dark
With You, we are victorious"

This verse if the song gets me so inspired. With God, we are victorious!! AMEN.

God bless! Hope you all had a great weekend! Check out all of Rend Collectives music they are awesome :)

-Katie