Jeremiah 31:3

Jeremiah 31:3

NIV: I have loved you with an everlasting love;

    I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

NCV: I love you people

    with a love that will last forever.

That is why I have continued

    showing you kindness.

Meaning: Gods love is endless! He will love you and be with you no matter what happens in your life! Don't try to find your worth and value in worldly things and possessions like phones, clothes, friends, and even boyfriends/girlfriends! None of those things are going to give you the satisfaction that God's love will give you. Things and people will fail you in life but God never will! He shows his kindness to us everyday by doing The little things you probably don't even notice. God loves you more than anyone on this universe does, and more than anyone could even tell you they do! Don't put everything you have into something that won't last, unlike God's love! He will fill that emptyness in your heart and he will stay there forever.

Take action: Its sweet to show people that God loves them! Maybe go around leave a note on your parents or siblings bed saying "God loves you <3" or put it as your status! It reminds yourself and others how loving God really is! Its unfathomable!!

*******THIS IS OUR 100TH POST******** it is so great that we've had over 24k views!!! It means a ton to us!! This book is a great way for you to read a little part of the bible everyday and even for us!! We would absolutely love to hear your Feedback from you guys and see what you think!! I can't wait to see how far this book has come in another few months!!! Hope you're all enjoying still!!

    God loves you ;)

         —Megan