1 Corinthians 11:1

***READ TILL THE END FOR A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!***

1 Corinthians 11:1

NIV: Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.

NET: Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ.

Meaning: We all have someone that we look up to... That inspires us, we seek advice from or that we want to be like. As Christians, or ultimate role model is our Heavenly Father who is perfect in every way and amazingly incredible! But because we are humans, we aren't perfect, however we should try our best to be imitators of God! Follow his awesome example and shine a light for Him. Need inspiration or want advice? Then go to the ultimate source [God!] because He is allows there and will always be there to help you through the trials of life and whenever you need Him!

Take Action: Look carefully some of your role models or people you look up to in you life... Are they striving to shine a light for Jesus or doing things the bible says is wrong? Someone I find really inspiring is Bethany Hamilton!! Don't know her story?... Go check it out and let me know what you think in the comments! Strive to be an example of Christ in all you do!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Hey everyone! I have some really exciting news for you all!!!..... We have a new member of the DaughterOfTheFather family!! Megan, one of our really close friends is joining is on this awesome journey! She is AWESOME, you'll love her! Her first post will be one Monday so stay tuned!!

Hope you all had a great weekend:)
God bless
-Katie :)