Psalm 78:35

Today's verse: Psalm 78:35

NIV: They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer.

NCV: They would remember that God was their Rock, that God Most High had saved them.

Meaning: Picture a rock, what words do you think of? Rocks to me, are strong, protective, unique and are generally overlooked. The Lord is my rock. When I am weak, he is strong. When I need protection, he is there. He is unique and so perfect, although he tends to be overlooked. Sometimes in our lives the troubles of the world start to rub off on us. When things like that happen, take a bit to remember that God Most High has saved you. He is your rock,anchor and salvation. When everything else in your life seems to go wrong he will go right! Focus your life around him. Make him your rock,firm and secure.

Take Action: This has been my first week back to school! I'm sorry for a short post today I had lots of homework! Anyways, the first week back was really hectic and somewhat stressful. I found myself becoming less connected than I normally am with our father! When you find yourself stressed take time to evaluate your week and ALWAYS make time for God! He always makes time for you, along with all of his other children!

How's school going guys? Megan and I had field hockey tryouts today and yesterday! Wish us luck for our final tryouts tomorrow! Have a great night guys!

-Taylor<3