Romams 12:6-8

Today's verse: Romans 12:6-8

NIV:We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

NCV: We all have different gifts, each of which came because of the grace God gave us. The person who has the gift of prophecy should use that gift in agreement with the faith. Anyone who has the gift of serving should serve. Anyone who has the gift of teaching should teach. Whoever has the gift of encouraging others should encourage. Whoever has the gift of giving to others should give freely. Anyone who has the gift of being a leader should try hard when he leads. Whoever has the gift of showing mercy to others should do so with joy.

Meaning: As unique human beings we all have different gifts. God has blessed us all with something! It took me quite a while to realize what my gift is, but I feel I am blessed with the gift of leading. This verse tells us that he has given us these gifts and he wants us to use them to the best of our ability. You should use your gift but only for good.

Take action: Sometimes it's hard to figure out what our gifts even are, because sometimes they aren't so obvious. Consider sending a prayer asking God to help you realize and find your gifts. Once you know your gifts, ask God to help you seek opportunities to use your gift to glorify him!

ITS FRIDAYYY! Have a great weekend everyone. Y'all be safe and remember to be thankful for everything!! God bless <3

-T.