Deuteronomy 4:9

NCV: But be careful! Watch out and don’t forget the things you have seen. Don’t forget them as long as you live, but teach them to your children and grandchildren.

NIV: Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.

Meaning: Be careful about what you do and dont forget about your mistakes. You learn from them and you can teach others them too. People hate making mistakes but honestly its a part of life. God knows were not perfect, he wants us to try to be the best we can be, but he knows were going to sin. When you screw up, you come out stronger and more knowledgeable and you can share your experiences with one another. Maybe you were experiencing other peoples mistakes instead or yours, you've seen how the person ended up and you don't want that happening to yourself or any of your loved ones, so don't forget what you've seen so you can share it with others :)

**earlier in July, Katie and I went to a Christian bible camp and we had an amazing small group, so tomorrow our small group is having a "reunion" and were getting together to talk and have a great time again :)** 

-Megan