Ecclesiastes 7:17

Today's verse: Ecclesiastes 7:17

NIV: Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool- why die before your time?

NCV:Don't be too wicked,
and don't be foolish.
Why die before your time?

Meaning: One of the hardest, yet most important rules to follow: treat others as you would want to be treated. It's so easy to just want to hate on people and things when they have done wrong to you. It's one of the things I struggle with. But guys, don't be wicked! This verse also tells us not to be foolish! I can't stand the acronym many people use now a days. Yolo. Don't be foolish guys! You shouldn't go living your life and justifying your actions by saying "you only live once." Like no, just stop. Don't be foolish! Think about your actions wisely and don't justify being foolish by things like "Yolo." When you do things like this it really upsets God. When it says " why die before your time" it's talking about how when your not godly it upsets God and even though it's not your time to go, you will already be gone because you won't be going to heaven.

Take action: On the other hand, we all sin and I know I struggle with being kind to people who have be so rude to me! So just confess all your sins to God! Then he will forgive and you "won't die before your time!" :D

K and I are going to be having a really busy next few weeks as we prepare for a big event at school. So I apologize in advance if our posts aren't up to par! Anyways, have a great morning/night all of my great brothers and sisters in Christ!

-Taylor