Pslams 23:1-5❤

Psalms 23:1-5

MSG: God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows,you find me quiet pools to drink from.

True to your word,you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction. Even when the way goes through Death Valley,

I'm not afraid when you walk at my side. Your trusty shepherd's crook makes me feel secure.

You serve me a six-course dinner right in front of my enemies.You revive my drooping head; my cup brims with blessing.Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life. I'm back home in the house of God for the rest of my life.

Meaning: This is a beautiful psalm written by David that's words I find really comforting and show so much about God! To start off, God is out Shepard. This is an illustration used quite a bit to describe our Heavenly Father... Like a Shepard does his sheep, he cares for us and loves us each SOO much!! Like the next part says, he provides for a each and every day! I've heard so many amazing stories from people and missionaries from my church about how, despite how hopeless a situation may have seemed, God worked through it and provided what they needed.... I love hearing people's personally stories about how Gods is at work in each individuals life and discovering what he is doing in my life too! God guides us in the right direction. He is a light to our path, the peace in our troubled sea. His word helps us stay on track and to live our lives pleasing to him! God never leaves us or forsakes us. No matter how rough things can get, he is always there, to comfort and to "make us feel secure." Unlike the things of this world, God won't ever leave you stranded! I find that really comforting!:) Our cups overflow with blessings and although they might not always be easy to see, there is always something to be thankful for. It important not to just praise God in the good times, but to submit ourselves to him even though the bad. " I am back at home in the house of God for the rest of my life."! Amen! What amazing words!

Today's verse has a lot to it but is a fantastic verse to have with you as you go through your daily lives. It's such a great reminder of how incredible our God is, how much He loves you and what he does for us each and every day. Embrace who God is in your daily life. Soak in his love, his comfort, his presence.

*****Hows everyone's weekend been?:)Hope you've had a great time in whatever you are doing! Thanks to you all for helping us reach 100 followers! Wow I cant believe it :) God bless you all and if you ever want to talk, please message us or comment we looove talking to you all:) ❤❤ We love berating about what God is doing in your life and just talking to you!

-Katie