1 corinthians 16:13

Today's verse: 1 Corinthians 16:13

NIV: Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.

NCV: Be alert. Continue strong in the faith. Have courage, and be strong.

Meaning: Be courageous,confident, unashamed and strong. Part of being a Christian is being able to share God with people. Nothing is worse than a timid Christian. Sure, we've all been at a point in our lives where we were unsure or scared of our faith. It's was something I struggled with for years! I was scared of being judged for being a Christian. Over the years I've come to realize, it's just a part of life. After working on that with God I can now confidently say that I am a Christian and I'm unashamed. So, go tell people about God! Don't act like your the best of the best and be too confident but tell people! Be saved and unashamed. Also be alert, watch what's going on around you and act in such a way to show God to others. Another thing mentioned in this verse is courage. Be courageous and do something you wouldn't normally do. But whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God!

Take action: If you are one of those people who are more shy and unsure in your faith I suggest joining a youth or bible group type thing. Many schools and churches have them! If yours doesn't why not suggest the idea! Youth/bible groups are the perfect way to learn more about God and even yourself! I can guarantee you it will also help you to become more confident in your faith!

I'm really sorry if my verses have been not up to par lately guys. I have been really busy with school and a very demanding field hockey team both Megan and I play on. I promise I'll make up for it when I can! Anyways, have an awesome night!

God bless,

-Taylor